If you’re a fan of Liberty you may have heard they had a fantastic gift with purchase (GWP) offer that started last week. With a beauty purchase of £150 or more they were offering £300 of beauty goodies for free! Well the thought of all those brand new products to try was just too much for me, so I had to take up the offer! And yes, all these amazing skincare products above were completely FREE! Space NK had a very similar offer shortly after, which I was very tempted to go for but I couldn’t really justify the purchases after spending so much at Liberty!
I know I know, yes, I had to spend £150 to get the goodies in the first place, but hear me out! My original plan was to take this as an opportunity to stock up on essentials… but actually instead I decided to try out some products I’ve been lusting after for a while, so this is how I’ve justified it to myself…
Firstly though, here’s a wee list of all the freebs…
- Diptyque Candle in Roses, mini size 70g
- Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick
- Liberty Rose & Lemon Rind Body Wash 400ml
- Chantacaille Faux Cils Black Mascara 4g
- Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift 71g
- Eve Lom Cleanser 30ml
- !QMS Medicosmetics Hydro Foam Mask 75ml
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien 1.7g
- AESOP Coriander Seed Body Cleanser 50ml
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer 30ml
- Omorovicza Cleansing Foam 30ml
- Sisley Gentle Makeup Remover 30ml
- Anne Semonin Botanical Milk Cleanser 40ml
- OPI Nail Polish in My Dogsled is a Hybrid 15ml
- ESPA Love Your Lips Mandarin Lip Balm 10g
- Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Rose Skin Tonic 30ml
- Decleor Aroma Solutions Energising Gel 50ml
- Khiels Ultra Facial Moisturiser 30ml
- Malin & Goetz Rum Body Wash 40m
- Liberty Rose & Lemon Rind Soap 200g
- Shu Uemura Skin Purifier 50ml
- REN Micro Polish Cleanser 30ml
- Margaret Dabbs Nail File
- Vouchers for hair treatments in store (not shown)
There’s some pretty awesome products in there so I’m a happy bunny! This little lot oughta keep me busy for a while!
And here are my actual purchases!
I went for the AESOP Alacrity Set, which includes -
- Fabulous Face Cleanser
- B & Tea Balancing Toner
- Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream
- Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste
A 30ml bottle of Molecule 01 and an ESPA Mandarin Lip balm – which without me realising was already in the GWP set, DOH! Never mind, a girl can never have enough lip balms hey!
I won’t go into too much detail about the products as I want to have a chane to try them out properly first, then I’l probably write up some individual reviews for you.
So what do you think? Do you think this is a good deal? And did you go for it yourself? Let me know! xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr