It was my birthday yesterday so I treated myself to a little Sephora haul 🙂
As most of you will probably know, unfortunately Sephora is not available in the UK, but… if you use Google Chrome and go to their French site here it will translate the page for you (or at least most of the page) so you can shop from there and they will deliver to the UK!
So, this is what I bought…
As I spent over a certain amount of money, I also received this huge box of 15 freebies!
So this is what was included –
- Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner
- Dr Brandt Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum
- Dr Brandt Glow Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme
- Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Gel
- Garancia En Deux Coups de Baguette (anti ageing cleanser)
- Sephora Crème Légère Très Hydratante (very light hydrating cream)
- Lancaster Tan Maximiser
- Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream 02
And there’s more!
- Lady Gaga Fame EDT 10ml
- Lolita Lempicka L’Eau Jolie EDT 5ml
- Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme EDT 4.5ml
- Givenchy Noir Couture Waterproof Mascara
- Benefit Benetint
- Sephora Lipgloss in 11 pin-up pink shiny
- Balenciaga Florabotanica EDP 4ml
- Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (left out of picture)
Oh and not to mention the standard freebies you get with Sephora purchases…
- Aloree CC Cream Second Life
- By Terry Cellularose Brightening Serum
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle EDP 1.5ml
- Dior Jadore Viole de Parfum 1ml
This little lot should keep me going for a while!!
Do you shop at Sephora? What are you favourite purchases? xx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr