If you read my previous Lookfantastic beauty box reviews from September and October, you’ll know I was a bit on the fence about buying November’s box, I decided to give it a go anyway though for the sake of £15, and I have to say I’m so glad I did. This is easily my favourite box so far!
Here’s what was included –
- Hand Chemistry intense youth complex hand cream 30ml. A 100ml tube is £18.99, making 30ml £5.70
- Glam Glow youthmud tingleexfoliate treatment 15g. A 50g pot is £49.99, making 15g £14.99
- Monu Recovery Balm 30ml. A 50ml tube is £22.50, making 30ml £13.50
- NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid 15ml. A 50ml bottle is £47.00, making 15ml £14.10
- New Cid cosmetics lip and cheek tint RRP £14.00 Full size.
- Eve Lom cleanser 30ml. A 100ml pot is £55.00, making 30ml £16.50.
Total value = £78.79, WOW!
Apart from the fact that this box is amazing value for money, I’m over the moon with the product selection! I’m neither here nor there about the hand cream, as hand creams don’t really excite me to be honest, but everything else is top notch! I’ve been wanting to try NUXE products for a while now, so the Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid is perfect, Glam Glow is of course a cult favourite, which I haven’t tried either, and an Eve Lom cleanser too? Amazing! Lookfantastic have definitely pulled it out of the bag this month, lets hope they can keep this high standard up! December’s box is available to order now! Go go GO!!
I’d love to hear if you bought this box and what you thought of it?
I hope you enjoyed my review xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr