Today’s gift guide is especially for fitness lovers! I’ve put together a range of products that should keep even the fussiest fitness fanatic friend, sibling or partner happy – from snazzy water bottles to trainers, and holdalls to cook books, I’ve got you covered! 😀
1. Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoes from Sportshoes.com, £78.74 – These women’s running shoes are perfect for hardcore fitness addicts as they have been specifically engineered for triathlons and the Ironman competition, wow! Apart from looking amazing, these running shoes also have a list of features as long as my arm! From The Impact Guidance System to the DuoMax Support System and The EVA removable sock liner these trainers really are the bees knees of running shoes! Click on the link to read the full list of specs and you’ll see what I mean!
2. Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band from John Lewis from £59 – Garmin’s Vivofit fitness band is an easy to read device that learns your activity level and assigns a personalised daily goal to keep you motivated. It displays steps, calories and distance upon its crystal clear 25.5 x 10mm screen, and even monitors your sleep to ensure you are getting the most out of every hour of the day. As you meet your milestones, Vívofit will also adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
3. Jawbone UP24 Activity Tracking Wristband from Argos, £99.99 – UP24 is an activity and sleep tracking wristband that wirelessly connects with your iOS or Android device and your favourite fitness apps to give you helpful information to guide you in taking action to improve your health and fitness. The UP24 will help you understand more about how you sleep, move and eat. It’s always connected to your device through the use of Bluetooth Smart, and works with the UP app to deliver real time information and insights to help you understand how you sleep, move and eat. The UP Insight Engine collects the data provided by UP24 and ties it all together, helping you find connections and patterns in your daily and nightly activities and providing tips to improve your quality of life. The UP Insight Engine will suggest daily goals based on your unique patterns to help you go farther, stay hydrated and sleep better.
4. Nutribullet Superfood Nutrition Extractor from Very, £99 – This would make an excellent gift for the smoothie fan in your life. The NutriBullet is the perfect way to get the best from your fruit and veg as it extracts all of the vitamins and minerals, creating delicious and nutritious smoothies. It completely breaks down food, from fruit and vegetables to nuts and seeds, giving you all the nutrition and leaving nothing out. It boasts a powerful 600 watt motor combined with bullet cyclonic action which pushes everything through the turbo extractor blades to get rid of any unwanted lumps. This NutriBullet also comes with a handy nutritionalist guide and cook book so you can get lots of healthy tips and tricks.
5. Camelbak Eddy Glass Water Bottle from Wiggle.co.uk, £22.49 – The new super stylish Eddy Glass Water Bottle is naturally BPA-Free and doesn’t retain taste or odours, and with it’s grip-able silicone sleeve it is both stylish and protective. The Eddy Glass water bottle is durable, easy to carry and spill proof, and comes with a lifetime guarantee, making it a fantastic choice of gift.
6. Fast Cook: Delicious Low-Calorie Recipes from Amazon, £7.49 – Mimi Spencer returns with more than 120 simple nutritious recipes to provide the definitive support system for the 5:2 diet. There are ideas here for everyone, with chapters ranging from Warming & Wonderful (comfort food for hungry days) to Lightning Quick Suppers (speed cooking for when you want to walk in the door and eat in ten minutes flat), along with a whole section devoted to substantial meals for men. Fast Cook is the perfect adjunct to the original Fast Diet Recipe Book, offering a new repertoire of really fast Fast food to help you conquer hunger and lose weight with ease.
7. Head St Moritz Bag, from Head’s Ebay Store, £44.99 – This is Head’s contemporary version of their classic retro St Moritz Ladies Holdall which was first introduced in the early 80’s (I actually had one of these as my school bag in peach and grey about 20 years ago!) The new version St Moritz has been brought up to date with its beautiful soft perforated PU faux leather fabric. It has one large main compartment with a double zip access, a side wet pocket which is ideal for trainers or damp towels, and a front zip pocket for smaller items. This bag is perfect for the gym, travel or whenever you’re on the go!
8. iPod Shuffle from Argos, £39 – This super mini iPod is essential for any fitness fan, it’s 2GB storage holds up to 500 songs and has 15 hours of battery life. The Apple iPod shuffle is a must have for the commute to work or in the gym – simply clip on to a belt, lapel, backpack or anything else you can think of to listen in comfort. The new iPod Shuffle also now features a voice over button giving you song, artist and battery information.
9. Get Fit Kit from Ayurveda Pura, £33.95 – The Get Fit Kit contains everything you need to help with lose weight, detoxify the body and keep your body fit and healthy! The kit includes:
- Chyawanprash, which is a thick brown product with a jam-type texture, it smells sweet and spicy. Chyawanprash comprises of over 35 natural ingredients such as fruits, herbs and spices, and has been used for thousands of years as an alternative medicine to revitalise the mind and body. You’re advised to take take 1-2 teaspoons twice a day.
- Re-Energise Herbal Tea, which really smells like Christmas! (it’s the cinnamon) this helps to gently but effectively boost your energy levels, uplift your mood and remove toxins and any excess water from the body.
- Get Fit Herbal Food Mix, this is a powder containing a selection of carefully blended super foods that you add to your tea or smoothies.
- and Re-Energise Massage oil. Ayurveda Pura’s exclusive Massage and Shirodhara oil is infused with gentle, yet effective, herbs specially selected by our practitioners to restore (or maintain) a healthy balance. It acts to stimulate and energise the body, mind and soul. It also improves circulation and brings a warm, healthy glow to the skin.
I hope this has given you some gift inspiration! I’d love to hear what you think? xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr