Happy Monday!! Today I’ve got an amazing product to share with you – Goldfaden MD’s Fleuressence Native Botanical Cell Facial Oil, what a mouthful! 😀
This is my first experience of Goldfaden MD products, so I’ll give you a bit of background info – Goldfaden MD are the first guys on the block to offer a physician strength, dermatologist developed, natural skincare line in the skincare industry. Their skincare solutions utilize state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells and anti-oxidant rich botanicals to offer problem-solving remedies that target a range of specific skin concerns.
I must admit, I was a bit wary of this product, simply because it’s an oil. I have used an oil on my skin before quite a while ago now, and it left a greasy feeling that I just couldn’t get on with. Fleuressence Cell Oil, on the other hand, is something very different, it’s completely non greasy and it also smells divine. It’s been developed specifically to replenish hydration, improve skin colour and tone and boost radiance. These are all things my skin really needs a hand with right now!
Fleuressence Cell Oil contains a blend of 100% pure active botanicals, fruit extracts and natural oil to deliver powerful vitamins and nutrients deep into the skin to boost moisture levels and skin cell revitalisation. Here’s some in depth info about the amazing ingredients –
- Baobab Oil: This is a rich, golden oil that improves skin elasticity, encourages quick regeneration of skin cells and epithelial tissues, and improves skin tone without clogging pores. It’s a natural source of vitamins A and F, and actively supports rejuvenating and renewing cell membranes.
- Kalahari Oil: Provides abundant essential fatty acids to moisturise, regenerate and restructure the skin.
- Marula Oil: This is packed with omega-9 fatty acid vitamin E and flavonoids. Essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants, particularly the high levels of oleic acid, help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier, provide long lasting hydration and protect against environmental aggressors.
- Mongongo Oil: Excels as a protective agent for skin with hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil: This is a unique nutrient profile that includes Vitamins A (Retinol), C and E, in conjunction with Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids. Together, they work to regenerate skin cells, reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles, and improve skin colour and tone.
The botanical actives work to diminish the appearance of fine lines, discoloration, inflammation, and reduce pore size. And the powerful oils – Kalahari Oil, Mongongo Oil and Baobab Oil – protect and shield the skin against environmental stresses, support the rejuvenation and renewing of skin cells, improve skin elasticity and promote accelerated skin cell turnover.
It’s really quick and easy to use, too, you just apply 2 drops to face morning and night or you can also mix it with your moisturizer or foundation to give your complexion a lovely luminous glow.
I can’t tell you how amazing this stuff is, after one use, my skin felt amazingly soft and glowing, and I’ve now been using it on and off for a couple of weeks and I’m beyond impressed with the effect it’s had – my complexion seems cleaner and brighter, my skin feels plumper and overall it’s just more radiant!
Goldfaden MD Fleuressence Native Botanical Cell Facial Oil is exclusive to Space NK at £105. Yes it’s pricey, but worth every penny in my book.
I’d love to hear if you use a facial oil? I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr