Happy Sunday! This is my second week of The Weekly Top 5 – my brand new series where I round up all the gorgeous and fabulous things I’ve been loving from the previous week. You can check out week 1 here.
1. Makeup Revolution Pro Go Mini Brush Set (£4.95) I was sent this super sweet set over earlier this week and i Just love it! Makeup Revolution only recently brought out their first full size brush set, which only costs £20 for 9 brushes, I don’t have them myself but I’ve heard they’re fantastic. This Mini Brush Set is their latest release and it includes a Foundation Brush, Face Brush, Eyeshadow Brush and Angled Brush for eyeliner or brows. Theyr’e handy just to throw in your bag when you’re on the go!
2. The Inbetweeners. To be honest I haven’t had the best week last week. Apart from a few things going wrong, we also found out Fred didn’t get accepted into any of his three school choices, which means we have to go through the appeal process. So by Friday I was pretty fed up! I’ve recently been addicted to House on Netflix but decided to go for a bit of comedy to cheer me up, and Inbetweeners did just that. If you haven’t watched the series I’ highly recommend it, it literally makes me laugh out loud!
3. Richard Ward Chelsea Collection Products I’ve recently been trying out some products from Richard Ward’s Chelsea collection including the Keratin Shine Vitamin Boost Spray and +1 Dry Shampoo. I can’t live without dry shampoo, and this one works really well to freshen up my hair when I don’t have a chance to wash it. The Keratin Shine Spray also gives my sometimes fuzzy hair a really lovely shine, making it look glossy and healthy.
4. Activbod Feel Great Shower Concentrate (£5.00) At the moment, I’m trying the be healthier in mind and body so I’m going for fresher and more energising scents when it comes to bathing. The Activbod Feel Great Shower Concentrate has an energising and stimulating fragrance to help wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling fresh and invigorated. It includes sea minerals, green tea extract and almond oil which work together to cleanse and nourish the skin, whilst a stimulating fragrance of pepper, eucalyptus and lemon fragrance restores body and mind.
5. Salon Science Hydrofoliant Scalp Scrub (£15) This is a luxurious pre-shampoo scalp treatment containing powerful exfoliants to help lift and remove old skin cells for a smoother and clearer scalp. Formulated with the water-binding compounds of AquaCacteen Organic Cactus to hydrate and soothe the scalp, hydrafoliant nourishes and nurtures whilst clearing the way for healthy, radiant hair. I’ve only used this twice so far but I’m loving how it makes my scalp feel. I’m also hoping that after longer use it might help my hair look better and improve growth.
I hope you enjoyed my post! xxx
This post contains press samples.
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr