I’ve seen My Little Box feature in plenty of blog reviews lately and I’ve always thought what a fantastic subscription box it is. If you haven’t heard of it, My Little Box is basically France’s offering into the world of beauty boxes, with the added touch of lifestyle too. As well as beauty products, My Little Box also includes fashion and lifestyle accessories plus some extra illustrated goodies. Each monthly box has a theme too, and this month’s theme is Provence. I’m also really excited as My Little Box has teamed up with with L’Occitane on this box too – what a perfect collaboration!
So this month’s box is jam packed full of interesting things, including an illustrated card, a mini magazine, fridge magnets, a DIY bracelet and a bag full of mini L’Occitane products!
The magazine opens up to reveal an article on fab beauty blogger Really Ree, and more information on the L’Occitane brand and it’s products. There’s also a large L’Occitane poster on the back of the mag.
My Little Box usually contains at least one jewellery item, and I love the idea of this bracelet! It’s a really heavy, quality feeling gold tone cuff bracelet, with punched holes across the centre. You’re also provided with two shades of blue thread so you can make your own DIY bracelet! There’s a handy article in the magazine showing you how to stitch the cuff.
And lastly the best bit – the beauty products! There are four mini L’Occitane products included in the bag, and one makeup item by My Little Beauty which is My Little Boxs’ own beauty brand.
This is what’s included –
- Mer & Mistral Shower Gel (50ml) – This is a lovely fresh and aquatic unisex scented shower gel. I think my other half would love this!
- Roses et Reines Hand and Nail Cream (10ml) – Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this light cream helps nourish, soften and protect the hands while helping to strengthen the nails. It has a lovely delicate scent with the velvety, floral fragrance of Roses et Reines.
- The Amazing Pencil – This is a fantastic little brown shimmer eye pencil. It’s chunky enough to be used all over the lid as a shadow, but can also be used as an eyeliner too. It has a smooth creamy formula that doesn’t tug at the skin at all, and I must admit it’s surprisingly good!
- Verbena Leaf Soap (25g) – Crushed verbena leaves gently exfoliate as you wash or shower. This rich and creamy bar won’t dry your skin out, and has a light citrus scent.
- Verena Body Lotion (30ml) – Enriched with organic Verbena extract and grape seed oil, this body light lotion gently moisturises, nourishes and softens the skin, leaving it delicately fragranced with a uplifting zesty aroma.
My Little Box is £11.00 per month plus £3.95 shipping – as this is shipped from France, £3.95 isn’t actually that bad at all!
Have you tried My Little Box before? I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr