As you probably know by now, I do feature quite a lot of high end brands – and I should admit I’m a complete sucker for a fancy brand with pretty packaging. But what about high street cosmetics? There’s actually quite a few high street products that I use on a regular basis, so with that in mind I decided to rummage through my makeup bag and pick out my top 5 budget beauty buys under £10.00!
1. Seventeen Phwoarr Paint (£5.49) After using up my beloved Benefit Boi-ing Concealer which I feel like I’ve had for a lifetime, rather than forking out £17.50 for a new one, I asked the good people of Twitter for their recommendations for a budget alternative, and Seventeen’s Phwoarr Paint was suggested. At almost a third of the price of Benefit, I thought this was definitely worth a try, and it really is fantastic! This is a great highly pigmented creamy concealer that’s perfect for covering under eye dark circles – which is what I mostly use it for.
2. Sleek True Colour Lipsticks (£4.99) Sleek are officially my favourite budget lipstick brand, with my go-to shade being Liqueur, which is the perfect every day nude shade. I also love their fantastic selection of brights. The creamy yet highly pigmented finish is a fantastic dupe for MAC’s Amplified lipsticks, and at only £4.99 for a lippie, you’d be mad not to try them out!
3. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner (£4.99) I can’t live without eyeliner, and I’ve tried a fair few in my time. I always end up going back to my trusty Contour Clubbing pencils though. My long-term favourite has to be Bleu Neon, an intense electric blue shade. I love that Bourjois have introduced a mass of different shades including blues, greens, purples and even a pink so you can experiment with eyeliner looks without breaking the bank.
4. Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette (£6.99) Makeup Revolution have really upped their game with their new Iconic 1 & 2 Eyeshadow Palettes, they have an updated and much improved eyeshadow formula which is just fantastic, and I’ve found myself going back to my Iconic 2 Palette time and time again. This palette contains the perfect selection of shades to take you from day to night, as well as a large mirror and ‘Pro‘ double ended brush for easy application. These eyeshadows are amazingly well pigmented as well as being easy to apply and blend.
5. Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara (£9.99) Yes another Bourjois product! Their relatively new 1 Seconde Mascara is surprisingly one of my favourite mascaras – I say surprisingly because I usually shy away from large mascara wands as my lashes are super short so I often end up making a mess! I love the formula of 1 Seconde though, it does wonders for my stumpy lashes giving length as well as volume, and long lasting curl. This will definitely be re-purchased once it runs out!
I hope you enjoyed my post! I’d love to hear what your favourite budget beauty buys are? xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr