At the moment, I just can’t get enough of anything that’s bright, cute and kitsch. If it falls under the category of neon or novelty, I WANT IT. I need it in my life! I really feel like I’m clinging onto the summer with all my might – the weather is still hot and muggy, but unfortunately the sun seems to have ‘done one’ of late. And though I’ve been trying to be good when it comes to spending, I have actually been buying a few things recently… some beauty bits from some blog sales (all will be revealed soon) and some awesome new stationery from the US, which definitely falls under the cute and kitsch category! Hopefully my delivery will arrive soon so I can show you what I bought (and they’re all completely necessary, important things of course)
Is it just me or does anyone else spend a lot of time, and I mean A LOT, window shopping online, filling your virtual baskets with hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds of gorgeous goodies, just to take things out of said bag one by one to try to make it affordable? Then realising you shouldn’t really be buying anything anyway, and you should really be doing the washing up / hoovering / dusting / insert relevant chore, rather than browsing thing you can’t afford?
Yeah I spend a lot of time doing that, hence my latest wish list! I’ve included some fantastic bargains, as well as a couple of more expensive items – well it is a ‘wish list’ after all! I hope you like!
- Kitty High Top Sneakers from ShopJeen
- Rib Cage Cuff 70mm from Cooee
- Chiara Ferragni Glitter Pop ‘n Dog Slip-On Sneaker from Nasty Gal
- Skinnydip Pineapple Juice Across Body Bag from ASOS
- Cropped Stretch Cotton Trousers from Esprit
- Geo Transparent Strap Watch from ASOS
- Blue Tropical Print Ruch Side Mini Skirt from New Look
- IRO Ashville Jacket in Coral from Trilogy Stores
- Only Child Kaleido Crystal Ring from ASOS
- Far Out Tie Dye Halter Top from ShopJeen
If you can recommend any other stores for similar goodies that I might like, please do leave me a comment and let me know!
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr