I know I know, I’ve been going on a bit about Christmas this week, but I can’t help but get excited when there’s so many gorgeous beauty offerings available this year!
I’ve already put together a Beauty Advent Calendar Guide and another one especially for all the Candle Advent Calendars, but what about all the other fantastic gifty things, sets and special Christmas products that are available? Well I have a whole load of posts planned for you, and I thought I’d cheer up your Friday with a selection of beauty Christmas tree baubles!
1. Molton Brown Eucalyptus Festive Bauble (£10.00) – Molton Brown is easily one of my favourite bath product brands, and now you can adorn your tree with their limited edition festive baubles. There are eight options available filled with some of their most popular fragrance washes.
2. Topshop Christmas Mini Lip Bullet Pyramid in Joyride (£5.00) – Another limited edition product, this sweet little hanging pack contains a mini lip bullet, that twists up to give precise application with no need to sharpen. This soft blendable formula gives a dewy cream finish and vivid colour. This is the perfect gift for Topshop make-up fans!
3. Liz Earle Glossy Nails Gift in Knockout (£9.00) – Red is the shade of the season, so this Liz Earle Strengthening Nail Colour in Knockout should make any nail polish lover a happy bunny this Christmas. The polish lasts up to 12 days and helps to strengthen and protect nails during wear. (Available in three shades)
4. Ciate Paint Pot Duo to Go (£10.00) – This gorgeous nail duo includes mini paint pots of Tinsel Town and Members Only shades. Wear the colours alone, or layered together for a sparkling party look!
5. Boots No7 Star Bauble (£6.00) – On the theme of nail polish, the Boot’s No7 Star is perfect for those on a budget. It’s only £6.00 and opens up to reveal a 10ml Stay Perfect nail polish in Milan.
6. GHOST The Fragrance Bauble (£5.00) – Any fragrance fan would be delighted with this GHOST fragrance bauble. The floral fragrance starts with fresh flowers which is followed by an enveloping wave of vanilla and the warmth of amber, sandalwood and musk. It includes 5ml of GHOST The Fragrance.
7. Caudalie Divine Oil Christmas Bauble (£8.00) – Caudalie’s award-winning Divine Oil now comes in a perfect stocking filler size this season. This multi-use, luxurious dry oil moisturises, nourishes & enhances thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of 4 oils, combined with the patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms (£29.00) – Guys take note, pick this set up for your lady and you’ll be getting some serious brownie points this Christmas! Charlotte Tilbury’s Mini Lipstick Charms set contains three universal K.I.S.S.I.N.G shades – the dreamy Penelope Pink, pretty pink Bitch Perfect and iconic So Marilyn red. I’d be very happy indeed to find these hanging on my Christmas tree!
9. Jo Malone Christmas Ornament (£24.00) – What is Christmas for beauty lovers without Jo Malone!? This smart little box that opens to reveal an English Pear & Freesia Cologne (9ml) and a Nectarine Blossom Honey Body Crème (15ml) Wrapped and ready to hang for a best-dressed Christmas.
10. Ted Baker Mini Golden Treasure Limited Edition (£4.00) – And lastly, I had to include Ted Baker, the king of gifting. Ted’s gift sets are always to die for, and this dinky little tree ornament is no exception. This limited edition gift contains a Shimmer Body Soufflé 50ml, which is perfect for making your skin look and feel gorgeous!
Now if I had my way, I know what I’d be decorating my Christmas tree with this year! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr