My love for Zoeva products has officially been revived with the release of their brand new range – the Spectrum Collection.
The Spectrum Collection is a beautiful range of products including three eyeshadow palettes, in Warm, Neutral and Cool, and three blush palettes in Pink, Nude and Coral. Each palette is based on elements in nature, with the Warm palette (which I have) being inspired by ‘the spectacle of an erupting volcano.’
‘ZOEVA Warm Spectrum Eyshadow Palette blazes with matte and shimmering ash brown and rock gray shades from the depth of the earth, consumed by a lava-like flood of hot terra cotta based hues and dark mauve tints. Immerse yourself in an explosion of color and set your lids on fire – for dangerously hot and daring looks.’
The Warm palette includes a wide range of colours as well as finishes, and the eyeshadows feature Zoeva’s new ultra micronised formula, for ease of application and a seamless finish.
Up until now I’ve only had the pleasure of owning one Zoeva palette, which is to Rose Gold one. This is really is fantastic, and one of my go-to palettes, so I’m hoping the standard is just as high with the Warm Spectrum Palette. Let’s take a close up look at the shadows –
- WR010 – A teal / brown duochrome.
- WR020 – A muted light matte taupe.
- WR030 – Intense matte black.
- WR040 – Bright matte orange.
- WR050 – Pearl shimmer muted rose pink.
- WR060 – Matte chocolate brown.
The first two rows are a real eclectic mix! The first shadow has to be my favourite though, a brown and teal duochrome that’s buttery soft and looks stunning when it catches the light.
- WR070 – Light peachy coral with shimmer.
- WR080 – Warm muted mauve brown satin.
- WR090 – Matte royal purple.
- WR100 – Light nude cream matte.
- WR110 – White satin.
- WR120 – Caramel brown matte.
Again there’s a good mix of colours and finishes in the second two rows. WR070 is a gorgeous light peachy coral that instantly grabbed my attention, and WR080 is also a lovely, wearable shade.
(Bottom row only)
- WR130 – Matte creamy white with pink undertones.
- WR140 – Matte creamy white with yellow undertones.
- WR150 – Light caramel with pearlised shimmer.
And lastly the bottom row. I’ve pictured it here with the row above it also, as from afar the lighter shades do look pretty similar – and I wanted to show you that they’re not! I’m obviously on a bit of a shimmer mission at the moment because I’m loving WR150, it’s a beautiful shimmery caramel that would suit most if not all skin tones.
The Blush Palette in Coral Spectrum is also a bit of a stunner. This contains four pans of varying shades of peach and coral, with both matte and satin finishes. Zoeva’s aim here was to capture beauty of lush, tropical reefs, revealing a fantastic array of fresh nuances ranging from light peach to coral pink. These blushers are super soft and easily buildable.
- CR010 – Intense bright coral.
- CR020 – Mid peachy pink.
- CR030 – Warm peach with a golden shimmer.
- CR040 – Light warm beige.
Zoeva have also extended their Rose Gold Vol.2 brush range by adding a massive thirty beautiful rose gold individual brushes. I have three of them here (top to bottom) –
- 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush – This is a fantastic blending brush made with the finest natural-synthetic hair.
- 222 Luxe All Over Shader Brush – This is a multi-functional eye shadow brush, allowing you to apply, blend and shade eye shadow onto the entire eyelid.
- 231 Luxe Petite Crease Brush – Similar to the 221 brush, this petite version is also tapered into a point at the tip for creating a sharp cut crease.
I really hoped I’d be impressed with these palettes, and I’m so pleased to say that I was. The Warm Spectrum palette has such a fantastic range of shades, you could create almost never-ending looks with this! The shadows are all well pigmented and easy to apply, and the shimmers and duo chrome pans really are superb. The Coral Spectrum blush palette is also a winner. The shades are all super pretty and perfect for a flush of colour on the cheeks.
The Spectrum palettes are £28.50, the blush palettes are £15.00, and the single rose gold brushes start from £6.50 at Beauty Bay.
I’d love to hear if you’ve tried any Zoeva products? I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr