Following on from the Dej Loaf Lipglass, next on the blog from the MAC Future Forward collaboration range is the MAC X Tinashe Eyes X 9 Palette…
Tinashe’s exclusive Eye Shadow x 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades offers you countless, well-edited colour combinations with textures from matte to satin to frost. The saturated shades are packaged in a pocket-sized compact for portability. Online Exclusive.
This is quite a dinky little palette, easily fitting in the palm of your hand – and therefore perfect for throwing in your makeup bag or handbag. Though I do love a palette with larger pans, there’s a lot to be said for a smaller palette that’s easy to travel with! The Tinashe Eyes X 9 Palette is described as a well-edited palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades, and this palette contains nine eyeshadows ranging from a light green shimmer to a deep purple. Eight of the shades have a shimmer or satin finish, with one, Quarry – the middle taupe shade, being matte.
- Gleam: Barely pinked gold (Lustre)
- Midnight Sun: Shimmering mocha (Frost)
- Revelry: Mauvey purple grey (Satin)
- Vulnerable: Soft pearly purple (Lustre)
- Quarry: Soft muted plumbrown (Matte)
- Cork: Amethyst: Deep purple with pink pearl (Satin)
- Flame: Mint silver shimmer (VLXP)
- All Hands on Deck: Light green shimmer (VLXP)
- Black Water: Black with gold pearl (Veluxe)
My favourite shade out of this palette has to be Midnight Sun, it’s a beautiful warm medium brown with a lovely satin sheen finish – this is a fantastic shade to wear in the crease for a lighter daytime look.
The Future Forward Tinashe Eyes X 9 Palette is £25.00 and available now at MAC.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr