I just happened to be browsing the Net-A-Porter site today and noticed this rather amazing set on sale. It’s not an advent calendar as such, in fact it’s much better as it contains 32 products rather than 24 or even 12.
The Ultimate Beauty Kit is described as an expertly curated set including 32 cult-favorite products covering makeup, skincare and hair, from top brands such as Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, Burberry Beauty, Sunday Riley and many more.
The kit contains 16 travel size and 16 full size products – now I don’t know about you but I think that’s pretty amazing really. When you look at the price of other luxury advent calendars, and consider that the majority of the products included are travel size, they make this looks like an amazing deal. I’m currently waiting on confirmation of which products are full size, and the size of the travel sized ones too, so as soon as I find out I’ll update the info below.
Here’s a list of everything that’s included – I’ve also added links to the individual products in case you want to look at them in more detail:
- Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer (3ml, worth £3.60)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Flaconnette Lip Protectant (2.2g, worth £10.00)
- Ilia Lipstick (full size, worth £22.00)
- Beautyblender Red Carpet Sponge (full size, worth £16.00)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting Highlighter (full size, worth £42.00)
- Edward Bess Glossy Rouge Naked Rose Lip and Cheek Pigment (full size, worth £30.00)
- Burberry Beauty Lip Velvet Lipstick (full size, worth £26.00)
- Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow (full size, worth £21.00)
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow (full size, worth £32.00)
- Lilah B Divine Duo Lip and Cheek Stain (full size, worth £38.00)
- Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Regenerative Night Cream (7ml, worth £19.60)
- 111SKIN Y Lift Neck & Décolletage Serum (10ml, worth £50.00)
- Sarah Chapman Spot Sticker Set (10 pack, worth £14.37)
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask (15ml, worth £29.25)
- Soveral Volcano Ash Transformative Mask (15ml, worth £12.30)
- Lauren Napier Facial Cleansing Wipes (3 pack full size, worth £4.80)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum (10ml, worth £28.33)
- Tata Harper Reparative Moisturizer (10ml, worth £16.80)
- REVERENCE DE BASTIEN Unguent for Nails and Cuticles (15ml, full size, worth £21.00)
- Chantecaille Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask (one mask, full size, worth £23.12)
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball (full size, worth £16.00)
- TenOverTen Non-Acetone Polish Remover + Finishing Hand Cleanser Cloths (one sachet, full size, worth £2.30)
- Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream (50ml, worth £15.66)
- Balmain Paris Hair Couture Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner (50ml each, worth £3.83 each)
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara (4ml, worth £12.50)
- Lipstick Queen Queen Bee Lip Treatment (full size, worth £20.00)
- LAFCO House & Home Duchess Peony Reparative Hand Cream (100ml, worth £6.06)
- Vernon François Dazzling Spritz Shine Spray (full size, worth £20.00)
- Mio Skincare Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak (53ml, worth £6.89)
- This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray (5ml, worth £1.66)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt (40ml, worth £6.08)
Ok so I’ve now got all the prices and details of which are the full sized products, and I’ve worked out that you’ve got about £574.98 worth of beauty goodness here. I mean how amazing is that!!
If you missed out on a luxury advent calendar this year, I’d definitely recommend checking this set out. You can purchase the Ultimate Beauty Kit for £150 now at Net-a-Porter.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr