I hope you’re having a lovely Christmas? My day has been filled with Christmas dinner at the pub, more food and drink, and making a Lego Police Station with my son, Freddy 😀
I hope you’ve been enjoying my advent giveaways? Today I’m launching a special giveaway, where you could win (pretty much) everything I gave away over advent! This amazing bundle of prizes comes from some of my favourite brands, including Soap & Glory, L’Oreal, The Body Shop and Lookfantastic, to name just a few. The prizes have a combined value of over £1400, which one lucky entrant will win next time this month. Here’s a re-cap of what’s up for grabs in this mega giveaway…
A Soap & Glory bundle worth £74.50 –
- Sugar Crush Body Buttercream (100ml worth £10.00)
- Righteous Butter 3-in-1 Body Wash (250ml worth £7.00)
- Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk (350ml worth £8.00)
- Kick Ass All Is Calm Anti-Redness Concealer (worth £8.00)
- Kick Ass Just Bright Tired Skin Concealer (worth £8.00)
- Kick Ass Super-Blur Imperfections Eraser (worth £8.00)
- Kick Ass Fake Awake Dark Circles Concealer (worth £8.00)
- Clean on Me Shower Jelly (250ml worth £5.50)
- and The Mighty Contourer (worth £12.00)
An Alaia Paris Eau de Parfum Gift Set from Escentual, worth £63.00.
A bundle of gorgeous acrylic goodies from GlamourLiving, worth a massive £105.00 –
- a Gold Collection Acrylic Paper Tray, worth £38.00
- a Gold Collection Stapler, worth £25.00
- an Acrylic Makeup Blending Palette, worth £20.00
- a Gold Collection Tape Dispenser, worth £22.00
Azuni London jewellery, including a beautiful Athena ‘Elysia’ Gemstone Bangle, worth £75.00, with a matching pair of Athena ‘Damara’ Coin Earrings, worth £25.00. Both jewellery items are finished with stunning turquoise stones.
L’Oreal have included a massive bundle of products, totalling £64.68 –
- L’Oréal Paris Night Ready Gift Set, worth £14.99.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Highlight Foundation in Icy Glow, worth £6.99.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Highlight Foundation Powder in Glow, worth £7.99.
- L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask, worth £7.99.
- L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Purity Mask, worth £7.99.
- L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask, worth £7.99.
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Winter Wonderland 400ml, worth £6.75.
- L’Oréal Paris Micellar Water, worth £3.99.
Glossybox are offering a three month subscription, worth £38.25.
And Lookfantastic have thrown in a fab selection of products –
- November Beauty Box, with contents worth over £50.00.
- December Beauty Box, with contents worth over £50.00.
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum, worth £30.00.
- Mio Workout Wonder Gel, worth £21.00.
Prezzybox have included a giant bundle of cat and unicorn themed goodies –
- A Pusheen set of snack boxes, worth £7.95.
- A unicorn mugh, worth £4.95.
- A Pusheen coin purse, worth £7.95.
- An Oh K! cat trinket tray, worth £7.95.
- A Pusheen pink soft toy, worth £8.95.
- A unicorn travel mug, worth £4.95.
- An Oh K! Kitty Bag, worth £11.95.
And Cohorted have included their Ovali Sculpt and Shadow Brush Set, worth £65.00 and a NARS Monoï Body Glow II, worth £45.00.
The Dressing Room are giving away a beautiful Olivia Burton Monochrom Ditsy Floral watch worth £70.00.
Pixi are kindly giving away an Ultimate Beauty Kit worth £28.00, including 40 eyeshadows, highlighters, bronzers and much more, as well as a Fairy Dust Favourites in Matte Classics (£12.00) and Metallic Warmth (£12.00).
And The Advent Gift Company are including their 12 Days of Christmas Advent Gift Box, worth £50.00.
And finaly, L’Occitane have included their gorgeous L’Homme Cologne Cedrat Collection, worth £55.00.
So there we have it, a total £1436.08 worth of amazing prizes, will be winging their way to one very lucky winner at the end of next month!
As usual, this giveaway will be open for one month, it’s international, and is open to entrants aged 18 or over. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Good luck!
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr