I really think that fragrance is one of the best Christmas gifts you can give – especially if you choose well! I’ve gathered together today ten stunning scents that any fragrance fan would be thrilled to open on Christmas morning – enjoy!
Starting with Elie Saab Girl of Now EDP (£62.00 for 90ml at Feel Unique) – I absolutely love Elie Saab fragrances, and Girl of Now has just shot to the top of my favourites list! It’s a gourmand floral scent designed to celebrate women, opening with notes of Roasted Pistachio and juicy sparkling Pear, leading to a heart of Bitter Almond and Orange Blossom Absolute, and Tonka Bean and Patchouli are blended together at the base. The bottle is gorgeous too, inspired by Elie Saab’s jewellery line.
- Top Notes: Roasted Pistachio and Pear
- Heart Notes: Bitter Almond and Orange Blossom Absolute
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean and Patchouli
Feel Unique are also offering a fab engraving service this Christmas, so you can get your loved one’s initial engraved on the bottle as an added personal touch.
Next I have Tory Burch Love Relentlessly EDP (£56.70 for 50ml at Debenhams) – This fragrance has been designed to capture the euphoric feeling of falling in love. Opening with top notes of fiery Pink Pepper and juicy Pink Grapefruit, leading to a floral heart and a warm base of Sandalwood and Tonka Bean – this scent is a must try!
- Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Pink grapefruit, Sicilian Lemon, Sparkling Pear, Raspberry and Lychee
- Heart Notes: Rose Essential, Orris, Jasmine Sambac, Patchouli and Amber
- Base Notes: Australian Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood and Tonka Bean Absolute
And Mont Blanc Lady Emblem Elixir (£54.00 for 50ml at The Perfume Shop) – The latest offering from Mont Blanc is Lady Emblem Elixir, a floral, woody, oriental fragrance created for the unique, sophisticated and strong woman. This is a wonderfully sophisticated scent that’s both striking yet easy to wear.
- Top Notes: Black pepper, Mandarin and Lychee
- Heart Notes: Iris accord, Rose Absolu and Orange blossom
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood and Patchouli
Next the stunning Moschino Gold Fresh Couture EDP (£60.00 for 50ml at Feel Unique) – Gold Fresh Couture is the third edition in Moschino’s Fresh Couture line. This time, the scent is presented in a solid gold coloured bottle, keeping the same spray cleaner shape as its predecessors. The scent opens with bright and playful notes of Yellow Mandarine Orpur, Pear and Rhubarb Granita and exquisite White Vine Peach. A floral heart of Jasmine, Mahonial and Golden Chain Orchid leads to a sensual dry-down of Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla and Akigalawood which rounds out this beautiful fragrance.
- Top Notes: Yellow Mandarine Orpur, Pear and Rhubarb Granita and White Vine Peach
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Mahonial and Golden Chain Orchid
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla and Akigalawood
And I had to include Jimmy Choo Rose Gold Edition (£53.00 for 60ml at Feel Unique) – Jimmy Choo fragrances are just so wearable, they’re perfect for gifting. The new limited edition Rose Gold Edition is an opulent chypre gourmand scent that celebrates the sophisticated and sparkling aspect of the Jimmy Choo woman. With its top notes of Candied Orange and Tiger Orchid, a heart of Toffee and base notes of Sandalwood and Indonesian Patchouli, Jimmy Choo Rose Gold Edition envelopes the wearer with sensuality and elegance.
- Top Notes: Candied Orange and Tiger Orchid
- Heart Notes: Toffee
- Base Notes: Sandalwood and Indonesian Patchouli
Next I have Bvlgari Goldea The Roman Night EDP (£68.00 for 50ml at Debenhams) – this is a contemporary chypre fragrance inspired by instinct, feminity and dominance, opening with Luscious Berries and dark Black Peony leaves, leading to a floral heart of Tuberose and Jasmine, and mysterious base of Black Musk and Patchouli.
- Top Notes: Luscious Berries and Black Peony
- Heart Notes: Night Blooming Jasmine and Tuberose Absolute
- Base Notes: Haitian Vetiver, Patchouli Heart and Black Musks
I also wanted to include the latest from Marc Jacobs – Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent EDT (£63.00 for 50ml at Feel Unique) – This gorgeous floral scent is basically a lighter version of the original Decadance fragrance (which I also love). This perfume opens with top notes of Nashi Pear, Blackcurrant and Green Ivy, with a floral heart of Pink Lily of the Valley, Magnolia and Jasmine. The dry down is sweet and elegant, with notes of White Amber, Cashmere Woods, Raspberry Gloss.
- Top Notes: Nashi Pear, Blackcurrant, Green Ivy
- Heart Notes: Pink Lily of the Valley, Magnolia, Jasmine
- Base Notes: White Amber, Cashmere Woods, Raspberry Gloss
I also have the gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal EDP (£63.50 for 50ml at Boots) – the first ever JPG fragrance without a bust for a bottle – Scandal is all about the legs! I simply love this scent, and personally, I think of Scandal as Classique’s sibling, and I guarantee fans of Classique will love this. It has a distinct femininity, with top notes of juicy Blood Orange and Gardenia, balanced by Honey at the heart and a base of Patchouli.
- Top Notes: Blood Orange and Gardenia
- Heart Notes: Honey
- Base Notes: Patchouli
I also have Michael Kors Sexy Ruby (£59.40 for 50ml at Debenhams) – Though I’m not really a fan of the name, Sexy Ruby is a gorgeous sensual fragrance that’s perfect for evening wear. Michael Kors Sexy Ruby is a modern chypre scent opening with juicy Raspberry, Apricot, Davana and Pepper, leading to a heart of luscious Rose Petals and intoxicating Indian Jasmine Sambac. And the base is rounded off by the sensual warmth of Cashmere Woods and Vanilla Bean.
- Top Notes: Raspberry, Apricot, Davana and Pepper.
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom Absolute, Indian Jasmine Sambac and Rose Petals.
- Base Notes: Moss Crystal, Cashmere Woods and Vanilla Bean.
And last but not least Marc Jacobs Daisy Anniversary Edition (£46.25 for 50ml at Feel Unique) – Daisy is a classic scent that many people will recognise, and Marc Jacobs has created a special limited edition Anniversary Edition for fans of the brand, with the same Daisy scent that we all know and love, but this time house in a beautiful jewel encrusted bottle. This is a must have for Daisy fans!
- Top notes: Apple and Citrus Fruits
- Heart notes: Geranium, Cinnamon and Cloves
- Base notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Olivewood, Amber and Musk
I’d love to hear which fragrances you’re enjoying at the moment?
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr