I have a gorgeous selection of brand new fragrances to share with you today, which would be just perfect for a Valentine’s day treat! These perfumes are all reasonably priced, and you can pick most of them up from the high street too – enjoy!
Starting with Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Pure Nectar EDP (£62.00 for 50ml) – this is just such a beautiful, easy to wear, every day scent. L’Eau D’Issey Pure Nectar EDP is wonderfully feminine fragrance with delicate notes of Rose, sticky Honey Pear, with sweet Aquatic facets, and a creamy Sandalwood base.
- Top Note: Honey Pear.
- Heart Note: Sweet Rose.
- Base Note: Creamy Sandalwood.
Next, in contrast I have Carolina Herrera Good Girl EDP (From £72.50 for 50ml) – this is possibly the most striking bottle I’ve seen in a long time! Good Girl EDP is a sweet, white floral fragrance with creamy facets, it’s described as audacious and powerful, designed to celebrate the modern woman. This fragrance is perfect for fans of more intense, captivating evening scents.
- Top Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Orange Blossom, Praline and Cinnamon.
- Heart Notes: Bergamot and Lemon.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber Notes and Transparent Musk.
Next I have Coach Floral EDP (from £35.00 for 30ml) – Inspired by the signature tea roses that appear on the brand’s leather bags and accessories, Coach Floral EDP is an uplifting fruity floral scent opening with splashes of zesty Citrus and icy Pineapple Sorbet, and a touch of effervescent Pink Peppercorn. The floral heart of Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac and Gardenia leads to a soft dry down of Crystal Musks, Creamy Wood and Patchouli Essence Indonesia.
- Top Notes: Pineapple Sorbet, Citrus Coeur and Pink Peppercorn.
- Heart Notes: Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac and Gardenia.
- Base Notes: Crystal Musks, Creamy Wood and Patchouli Essence Indonesia.
In the same vein, I also have Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition EDP (From £36.00 for 40ml) – If you’re ever not sure about buying a fragrance for somebody else, Jimmy Choo scents are always a winner. The latest in the Jimmy Choo line is Blossom Special Edition EDP, a bright, joyful and sparkling scent, perfect for the coming spring.
This tropical fragrance opens with a sweet accord of Exotic Fruits, drenching the creamy facets of Frangipani Flower at the heart. As the fragrance develops, deep facets of warming Sandalwood glow in the base for a dry down that is delicious from top to bottom.
- Top Note: Exotic Fruit Accord.
- Heart Notes: Frangipani Flower.
- Top Notes: Sandalwood.
On to Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo EDP (From £45.00 for 30ml) – Amo is Italian for ‘I love’ – and this scent is described as a declaration of a free spirited young woman who is ready to seize the world. This is a bright and glamorous scent in which blushing floral notes blend with crisp aromatic notes and mouthwatering fruity facets. The scent opens with top notes of Italian Bitter Accord, Blackcurrant and Rosemary, leading to a light heart of Jasmine Sambac, Mate Absolute and Rhubarb. The dry down finishes with a woody sweetness of Tahitensis White Vanilla, Ambrox and Sandalwood.
- Top notes: Italian Bitter Accord, Blackcurrant and Rosemary.
- Heart notes: Jasmine Sambac, Mate Absolute and Rhubarb.
- Base notes: Tahitensis White Vanilla, Ambrox and Sandalwood.
And Versace Pour Femme Dylan Blue (£98.50 for 100ml) – evoking Greek culture and mythology, the Pour Femme Dylan Blue bottle is reminiscent of a Greek amphora (storage vessel) Donatella versace created this scent as an ode to femininity – a strong, sensuous yet refined fragrance for a woman who knows her own power.
The scent opens with notes of refreshing Blackcurrant and Granny Smith Apple to create an unexpected fruity accord, while a bouquet of imaginary wild blooms at the heart leads to Woody base notes of Styrax, White Woods, Musk and Patchouli, creating a captivating and sensuous dry down.
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Granny Smith, Clover, Forget-me-not and Shisolia.
- Heart Notes: Eglantine Rose, Petalia, Rosyfiola, Icy Infusion of Peach and Jasmine.
- Base Notes: Styrax, White Smooth Woods, Musk and Patchouli.
And lastly, I have the brand new Alaia Nude EDP (From £52.00 for 50ml) – The new Alaïa Nude fragrance from Alaïa Paris is a fruity and floral creation designed to tantilise the senses. The scent opens with a blend of Cedar and Cashmeran, leading to a heart of Orange Blossom, and the base is enriched with warming notes of Tonka Bean, Musk and Leather.
- Top notes: Cedar and Cashmeran.
- Middle notes: Orange Blossom.
- Base notes: Tonka bean, Musk and Leather.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr