Ever since becoming a homeowner for the very first time a few years ago, I’ve become a little bit obsessed with homewares and accessories. Give me fun cushions, rugs, artwork, hooks and hangers, storage boxes, accessories and candles – you name it, I want it all! I love anything that’s colourful, fun and a bit quirky, so with that in mind I’ve put together a little wish list of some fab products that have caught my eye from Achica.
If you’re not familiar with Achica, it’s basically a members-only online home and lifestyle store. They have a massive range of products on offer to suit even the most eclectic tastes, so whether you’re into modern minimalism or countryside chic, you’ll be sure to find something perfect for your home. Achica works by offering curated flash sales of furniture, homewares, fashion accessories, beauty products, children’s wear and much more, with each sale offering some fantastic discounts and lasting for a very limited time only. So you have to get in there quick if you want to snap something up!
These are the items I added to my wish list –
- Green Chair with Wooden Legs (£65) from Contemporary Living
- You Mean The World To Me Unframed Print (£18.00) from Karin Akesson
- Set of 6 Bug Magnets (£6.50) from Pullmann & The Zoo
- Antique Silver Finish Desk Lamp (£125) from Industrial Spotlight
- Round Candle Holder (£8.00) from Modern Mix
- Bobby The Bear Cushion (£14.00) from Sass & Belle
- Pink Dear Deer Coat Hook (£8.50) from Pullmann & The Zoo
- Set of 3 Glass Tapas Jars (£6.50) from Garden Trading: Kitchen
- Turquoise Countryside Table (£249) from Scandi Cabin
- Borosilicato Yellow HourGlass (£20) from Bitossi
- You Are Awesoms Cushion (£12.00) from Sass & Belle
I’d love to hear what you think of my picks and if you’d choose any of these for your home? Don’t forget to sign up to Achica to check out their deals!
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This is a collaboration post.