Today I want to let you know about some new supplements I’ve started taking, they’re called Functionalab Age Defense 30+ Capsules.
So what do they do? ‘The ingenious formulation of Age Defence 30+ acts as a free-radical quencher, reinforcing and equilibrating our own skin antioxidant system. Age Defence 30+ has been specifically developed to fight premature aging of the skin and acts at the cellular level to promote a youthful healthy skin tone. Age Defence 30+ can be used in early adulthood (18-20 year old) to prevent the undesired effect of free radicals attack. Beauty and Health are inseparable, Age Defence 30+ also offers nutrients supporting optimal health.’
As my 30th is steadily approaching in a few months’ time, I’m willing to give anything a go that will help prevent the signs ageing!
- Maintains youthful, healthy-looking skin
- Formulated to fight the premature aging of the skin
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and is involved in Collagen synthesis
- Lipoic acid is an antioxidant protecting cells against free radical attacks
- L-Carnosine, a dipeptide, acts as a strong antioxidant, and offers skin cells protection against free radical attacks.
- Lycopene and other carotenoids are powerful antioxidants that help scavenge free radicals before damage occurs from sun exposure.
- Zeaxanthin and Lutein are carotenoids that help hydrate mature skin and improve skin elasticity
So they sound pretty good right? Obviously I can’t comment on the effectiveness of these capsules, but it’s great to know I’m taking supplements to help fight premature ageing 🙂
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains a PR sample