Did you know Autumn is officially upon us as of tomorrow? (according to Google anyway) It’s suddenly turned super cold here, resulting in me living in jogging bottoms, my other half’s chunky socks and my red blanket – what a great look hey!
Because of the sudden cold turn in the weather, I’ve also been considering what to update in my wardrobe. On one hand I want to wait till I’ve lost more weight before buying anything new, but on the other hand I love A/W fashion and I JUST WANT TO BUY ALL THE THINGS!
So, out with my beloved yet flimsy (only because they’re made of fabric) Schuh flats I’ve been loving all summer, and in with some sturdy shoes and boots I think! I also really want to get a cape or a wrap of some sort. I’m not sure which though yet, but I think worn right they can look really smart and chic.
Sticking with a seasonal palette of browns, greys and neutrals – with some gold jewellery of course, I’ve put together my top Autumn picks from some of my favourite fashion stores –
- Avelon Skinny Fit Trousers from Farfetch
- Chronicle Ring Set from Nasty Gal
- Givenchy Three Row Bracelet from Selfridges
- Vivien Westwood Primrose Zip Tote Bag from Daniel Footwear
- Moschino Bear Earrings from Selfridges
- Label Lab Lightweight Side Split Dress from House of Fraser
- Roll Neck Poncho from Esprit
- Matisse Nugent Ponyhair Ankle Boot from Nasty Gal
I’d love to hear if any of these take your fancy?
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx