It’s Caitlin here from over at Blogging Through The Mirror and today im guest posting for the lovely Michelle! I’m so honored she chose me to guest post for her, her blog is really beautiful and filled with everything a girl could ever want!
Today I’m going to share with you all my beauty tips and tricks that ive got up my sleeve to inspire you to try them out! Keep reading to find them out..ENJOY! 🙂
- Run out of your concealers? Don’t worry go to the kitchen grab yourself a potato, cut it in half and rub lightly on your puffy eyes. Strange i know but you’ll thank me for it later!
- If you wake up with a massive zit attached to your face (admit it it’s happened to you!) Apply toothpaste on it for 20 minutes and the spot will be almost invisible!
- NEVER, never ever pump your mascara. All you’re doing is forcing air into it and drying out your mascara!
- If you run out of nail polish remover and you’re stuck with horrible chipped nail polish don’t fear hairspray must be near! – c’mon your a girl you’re more than likely to have hairspray! Apply it to a cotton pad and wipe away your nail polish.
- Want whiter teeth? Mix baking soda and lemon juice into a paste and brush your teeth. Most disgusting thing in the world to taste but does wonders for your teeth. Do this once a week but no more or you can damage your teeth!
- Heat your eyelash curlers for a couple of seconds using your hair dryer to intensify your eye look and get bigger lashes. Test the heat on your hands first!
- Balance out your shimmer – if your doing a shimmery eye opt for a nude lip
- Did you know reds have different undertones to suit different skin tones? I DIDN’T! You can get blue tones for cool skin. There are warmer and cooler tone reds so make sure you test them before you buy them!
- Naturally oily hair? Avoid conditioning the roots it will retain oils from the conditioner. Pay more attention to the middle and the ends.
- No eyelid primer? I often use concealer it gets the job done if you have no primer on hand!
- I get my roots through really quickly but if I want to try to wait before coloring my hair, I hide the roots by going for a zig zag parting.
So there is my post all about my beauty tricks! I hope you have fun trying them out, let me know if they work!
Thanks so much Caitlin, I’ll be seeing if the hairspray one works tonight! xxx