Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2014 already! And like most people I’ve been thinking about my new years resolutions, as well as objectives for this coming year. There are so many things I want to achieve and accomplish both in my blogging and personal life, I thought I’d better write a list!
2013 was a bit of a funny year for me, I’ve had a few problems throughout the year which have caused me issues with anxiety and depression, and I more recently found out that the stress and anxiety has been the cause of my hair falling out. So my hair is a state and I’ve also put a shed load of weight on in the last few months, just to add to the fun!! 2013 wasn’t all bad though, I started my blog in Febrary as a hobby and I’m so glad I did! It’s opened up a whole new world to me and I’ve spoken to so many lovely bloggers I’d now consider as friends – I haven’t actually met anyone yet but hopefully I will be able to this year! I also got married in September – sorry I haven’t sorted the photos out yet but I will soon so I can then tell you all about it! So 2013 was a bit of a mixed year for me. Onwards and upwards in 2014 hey! Here are my plans…
- Put less pressure on myself to blog constantly. I would like to aim for three posts a week and focus on improving my content.
- Improve my photography skills. I have a really good camera, but haven’t sat down and learned how to use it properly yet.
- Reply to every comment I receive. I read them all and I really appreciate comments, but don’t always have time to reply.
- Be more organised.
- Finally arrange that meet up in Norwich I’ve been going on about for months! (If you follow me on Twitter you’ll know what I mean!)
- Attend an event. I’ve been invited to events but haven’t actually been able to go to any as yet, due to either being too far away or falling on a day that doesn’t work for me. I’d really love to go to some events this year and meet some other bloggers!
- Lose weight! (of course) I’ve put on so much weight in the last few months, as in stones rather than just pounds! I really want to get on top of it, cut out the junk and get fit! I know I’ll feel better for it!
- Overcome my fears. At the moment I’m suffering with anxiety and depression, they’re really holding me back so one of my aims is to get on top of these and get my life together!
- Cut my hair short and dye it lilac! Ok so this is actually something I’ve been thinking of for a while, my hair is in a complete state at the moment, it’s been falling out most of the year so I wear wigs in most of my blog pictures. I still have hair but it’s very very fine due to the shedding. I’ve been advised to have a short – very short – cut, I’m pretty scared but I know it will be good for my hair in the long run.
- Get a new tattoo. I already have one – a small star on my wrist, and I’ve been thinking about getting another one for a while, I know what I want but I’m pretty scared as well as being indecisive. I’d really like to take the plunge this year and get it done!
- Be tidier. I live in a pit, I’m messy and I’ve accepted this is just the way I am, but I need to make more effort to be tidier!
- Get my tonsils removed. I get tonsillitis all the time, it’s driving me crazy! I had it right before Christmas, then it went, and now I’ve got it again! Aaaargh! I’m so fed up with being ill. Hopefully the doctor will think it’s a good idea to have them removed!
- Be more adventurous. In all aspects of life. Let’s see what happens 🙂
Ok so that’s all I can think of at the moment! I hope you all had a fabulous New Year and I’m feeling really positive about the coming year, I can’t wait to see what 2014 brings! xxx