Earlier this year I found out I was lucky enough to have won a mini facial kit from Collin Resultime’s christmas advent calendar competition! I hadn’t got round to trying it out so thought I would give it a go tonight and let you know what I think!
Collin Resultime is described as ‘one of the best kept beauty secrets, is a results-driven, sophisticated skincare brand, offering a complete salon treatment range and homecare line that has a solution for every skin concern and specialises in Anti-Ageing.’
When the package arrived I was quite surprised with how many products there were, I was thinking along the lines of cleanse, tone and moisturise, the traditional three step facial routine, but Collin Resultime has taken it one step further with a whole collection of prouducts and their own routine to help you reach skin nirvana! This is what I received:
- Refreshing Cleansing Milk – gently removes make-up, and eliminates impurities to keepthe skin clean whilst the ph balance is respected. It also smoothes, regenerates and oxygenates.
- Refreshing Toning Mist – invigorates the complexion and brings immediate freshness as well as perfectly finishing cleansing the skin.
- Granular Intense Exfoliating Scrub – for added softness, it contains a soothing, anti-irritant ingredient for satin-like, radiant skin.
- Immediate Hydration Mask – treats the causes of dehydration and reinforces the cellular water capacity. In a few minutes the skin is quenched, plumper, open pores lessen and fine lines are removed.
- Dehydrated Skin Intensive Concentrate – a unique, easily absorbed gel, which holds moisture within and regulates hydration for soft and smooth skin.Fine lines are lessened, skin is supple and radiant and open pores are refined.
- High Diffusion Hydrating Cream – hyrdates and plumps, so the skin is comfortable and flexible, dehydration lines are removed and skin is vibrant and healthy.
- High Diffusion Hydrating Gel Cream – rapidly absorbed to hydrate and plump, so no oily film is left on th skin’s surface.
- 5 Expertise Cellular Eye Contour Cream – a unique formula designed to fight lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles and eyelid droop.
This is obviously not a daily routine with this many products, it would be easy to cut the routine to a 3 step plan say, and save things like the exfoliating scrub and the skin intensive concentrate for less frequent use.
Ok, to start with I’d better describe my skin, most of my face is relatively normal, except for my forehead and eyebrows which tend to be quite dry. The products I received are aimed at normal to dry skin, so I’m hoping it will help these areas. Resultime included a handy instruction leflet advising how to apply the products. Here is a quick rundown:
- Cleanse the face with the Refreshing Cleansing Milk and remove with water.
- Apply the Refreshing Toning Mist with cotton pads and pat skin dry with a tissue.
- Apply the Granular Intense Exfoliating Scrub, leave for 5 minutes, exfoliate with fingers, rinse and tone again.
- Smooth the Immediate Hydration Mask over the face, leave for 5 minutes and rinse.
- Massage in the Dehydrated Skin Intensive Concentrate and tap it in with fingertips.
- Apply the 5 Expertise Cellular Eye Contour Gel around eyes.
- Apply the High Diffusion Hydrating Cream or Gel Cream avoiding eyes.
I followed the instructions and using all the products took less time than I’d expected, which is good! My skin now feels tighter and really smooth, it feels really clean and fresh. Also the dryness on my forehead appears to be gone! I do have sensitive skin though so the next test will be when I wake up in the morning, if my face is not red and puffy then I’m on to a winner!! I will update you all tomorrow!!
Today’s update… no allergic reaction, no puffiness, my skin is fine! I hope you don’t think I’m being over dramatic, I’m prone to allergic reactions to skincare products so I just wanted to make sure nothing happened before I give my final verdict! My skin still feels smooth and hydrated and my forehead feels ‘normal’ rather than dry. Overall I give Collin Resultime a big thumbs up!
You can purchase Collin Resultime here.