I had planned to start this post with the phrase ‘Summer is officially on it’s way…’ as it’s been quite nice here lately, but it’s actually chucking it down right now! Nevertheless, I can’t wait till the warmer weather arrives, I’m hoping to bust out the fake tan very soon! It’s also now officially less than a month till my birthday too – June 12th in case you want to add that to your diary – oh and chocolate would be very nice thank you 🙂 It’s my son’s birthday on the same day too so I’m now starting to get excited and make plans for both of us! I’ve put together a little wish list today with some gorgeous golden and metallic accessories that I’ve had my eye on lately. I love warm gold tones for summer so hopefully I’ll be able to snap some of these up when I get paid, and pop a few of them on my birthday list too!
- Semi Precious Torque Collar (£15) from Topshop
- Quay Modern Love Sunglasses (£29.63) from Nasty Gal
- Hipanema Bonnie Bracelet (£79.31) from Revolve
- Small Punk Skull Necklace (£260) by Alexander McQueen at Selfridges
- Gold Plated Hoop Earrings by Eddie Borgo (£115) at Net-a-Porter
- The Stud Out Mini Bucket Bag (29.63) from Nasty Gal
- Frends Laya Rose Gold Headphones (£140) from Avenue 32
- Holographic Robot Watch (£18) from ASOS
- Ultra Mini Tre Pearl Band Ring ($365) from Vita Fede
- Metallic Leather Sandal (£28) from Espirit
I hope you enjoyed my wish list! I’d love to hear if you love any of these accessories as much as I do?