I’ve just found out I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by two lovely bloggers, Chrissy and Natasha, thank you so much!
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow”
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
- Let everyone know they’ve been picked
Here we go,
- I love goats cheese, goats cheese pizza is one of my favourite meals.
- I have three step sisters.
- I always wear odd socks. With the only exception being my christmas socks which I will only wear as a pair.
- I have a vast collection of wigs.
- I love bright colours and loud prints.
- I pretty much live on tea.
- I have a mole next to my belly button that looks like a coco pop.
- I’m not house trained, in the sense that I’m rubbish at cooking and cleaning.
- I don’t like wine, coffee or beer.
- Give me a kinder egg and I’ll be your best friend forever.
- I like high heels in theory, but I can’t actually walk in anything above 2 inches.
Questions from Chrissy:
1. What has been your bigger splurge so far? (Makeup or fashion) Hmm, I think the most I have ever spent on one makeup item would be a Bobbi Brown Palette, and the most on fashion would be a designer bag and I’m not saying how much!! 😉
If you could have one super power what would it be and why? I’d like to be able to fly, you could have so much fun!
If you could teleport anywhere in the world where would you go? Right now? To the pub! Otherwise somewhere lovely and exotic like Peru!
What’s your holy grail beauty product? Eyeliner. I never go without it. At the moment I’m using Tigi Bedhead Big Fat Fun Eyeliner, this is now discontinued so I bought about five of them when I could. I’ll be sad when the last one is used up and I have to find another brand.
What’s your favourite animal? A penguin.
What’s your favourite makeup brand? Overall, I’d probably say MAC, it’s good quality, a large range of products and colour options and reasonably priced.
When and why did you start blogging? On valentines day! I’d been thinking about it for a while but never had the courage, for some reason that day I thought I’d just do it!
What’s your biggest pet peeve about bloggers that you’ve noticed? One of my peeves is pointless posts, if you don’t have anything to say, just wait until you have!
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Not long, I shower in the evening as my toddler does not allow me to in the morning, so I just do a bit of eye makeup day to day and that’s me done. If I’m going out in the evening though it takes me a good couple of hours!
iPhone or Blackberry? Neither. Samsung for me.
What’s your favourite season? It used to be winter, I loved the idea of it being cold outside and you can get all snuggly in front of the fire with a hot drink. Now I am officially a driver, I hate the winter and I hate the cold! I’d probably say autumn is may favourite now.
1. If you could only wear one colour of nail polish for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. What’s your favourite biscuit?
3. Do you prefer a quiet night in or a big night out? And why?
4. Tell me a secret.
5. What are your three favourite songs and why?
6. Who is your celebrity pin up?
7. Tell me one thing you love about blogging.
8. What is your favourite fashion brand?
9. If you could have loads of different cheap clothes, or only a few quality expensive ones, which would you choose?
10. Are you a morning person or a night person?
11. What is your favourite makeup item?
Don’t forget to link me when you’ve done your post 🙂