The first of the 2016’s beauty advent calendars has just arrived at TSNC HQ, and I couldn’t wait to get stuck in and share with you what’s inside!
In case you’re not familiar with the L’Occitane Advent Calendar, it’s been an instant sell-out for the past two years, and it’s jam packed with a premium selection of 24 Provençal treats to make your Christmas countdown even more exciting 😀
The 2016 advent calendar is designed as a large box that opens up on one side, like a book. It’s tied closed with a festive red ribbon, and has a typical L’Occitane design of hand drawn and water-painted characters and Christmas scenes.
The inside has a ‘Loccitane Gifts Workshop’ theme which is really cute! With 24 perforated windows.
I’ve opened a few of them so you can get an idea of the type of products that are included, and the sizes…
It’s also worth mentioning that this year the calendar contains 24 L’Occitane products – compared to last year where a few of the windows contained Christmas decorations and accessories, like parcel tags, mini bows and confetti stars. So in comparison, you definitely get more for your money in this year’s box!
And for those that want to know exactly what you’re getting, I’ve included a full list of contents below:
- Relaxing Shower Gel 35ml
- Dry Skin Hand Cream 10ml
- Pivione Flora Hand Cream 10ml
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 35ml
- Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream 10ml
- The Vert & Bigarde Shower Gel 30ml
- Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Ultra Rich Facial Cream 10ml
- Amande Delicious Hands 10ml
- Ultra Rich Body Lotion 30ml
- Shampoo Dry & Damaged Hair 35ml
- Jasmin & Bergamot Shower Gel 30ml
- Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 35ml
- Soap with Verbena Leaves 25g
- Verbena Refreshing Cloth 4ml
- Ultra Rich Shower Cream 30ml
- Shower Oil Cleansing & Softening 35ml
- Vervine Shower Gel 30ml
- Foot Cream Dry Skin 10ml
- Cherry Blossom EDT 7.5ml
- Cooling Hand Cream Gel 10ml
- Essential Water 30ml
- Gentle Toner 30ml
- Delicious Soap 50g
The L’Occitane Advent Calendar is It’s a very reasonable £42.00, with £80.00 worth of treats inside – so if you’re a fan of L’Occitane, or bath and skincare products in general, you should definitely check this out. It’s available to purchase now at L’Occitane.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples