I’ve got another fantastic beauty advent calendar to share with you today – and I think this one is easily one of the best you’ll find this year, both in terms of contents and value for money…
[otw_shortcode_quote border=”bordered” border_style=”bordered” background_color_class=”otw-silver-background” background_pattern=”otw-pattern-1″]The M&S Beauty Advent Calendar really is bigger and better than ever – behind the 25 doors lies an edit of the most coveted beauty products. Be surprised as you unveil a mix of skincare, cosmetics and haircare from some of M&S’s most loved brands.[/otw_shortcode_quote]
For 2017, the M&S Advent Calendar is shaped like a house, with 24 mini house shaped boxes inside, and the large triangle shape at the ‘roof’ makes door number 25. I think this design is fab!
The calendar is filled with beauty treats from some amazing brands, in total worth over £250. There’s a mix of high street and high end products, covering makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance and beauty accessories. Brands included are Shay & Blue luxury fragrance, Nails Inc, Stila, Pixi Beauty, Filorga, Alpha H and Emma Hardie, to name just a few.
Let’s take a look at everything that’s included. I’ve also included links to each product in case you want to check anything out in further detail –
- Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow (50ml)
- Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil (30ml)
- Ameliorate Skin Transforming Body Lotion (50ml)
- Shay & Blue Blood Oranges Fragrance (10ml)
- Percy & Reed Session Hold Hairspray (50ml)
- Autograph Hydrating Confidence Boost Primer (15ml)
- Korres Wild Rose Advanced Repair Sleeping Facial Cream (16ml)
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (15ml)
- Formula Innovate Radiance Reveal Peel (15ml)
- Pur Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow (10ml)
- Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione Mascara (full size)
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Rose (50ml)
- Balance Me Rose Otto Face Oil (10ml)
- Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot (10ml)
- Filorga Meso Mask (15ml)
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream (15ml)
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel (15ml)
- Ultrasun Ultralip SPF30 Lip Protection (full size)
- Nails Inc Gel One Coat Nail Polish in Molten Star (full size)
- Stila Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla (1.5ml)
- Leighton Denny Glitter Nail Polish in Star Dust (full size)
- Pixi Lip Lift Max in Honey Sheen (1.4ml)
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara (4ml)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (15ml)
And lastly, there’s also a super cute M&S Cosmetics Bag.
The Advent Calendar costs just £35 when you spend £35 across clothing and home at M&S. When you consider you’re getting over £250 worth of goodies here, I think this really is amazing value – this is definitely one to snap up!
The M&S Beauty Advent Calendar will be available from 9th November at M&S.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples