Clean Reserve is a fragrance brand that I really don’t think gets enough credit. If you’re not familiar with them, Clean Reserve are a fantastic pioneer of simple, no fuss, eco-conscious fragrances. They use only the finest ingredients which they grow themselves and harvest responsibly. All their scents are manufactured using 100% solar energy, and they also commit to supporting the lives and livelihoods of the farmers they work with.
The Avant Garden collection of six fragrances merges the structure of a traditional clean linear eau de parfum with a luxurious niche approach – it’s an organic extension of Clean Reserve’s mission to conscientiously source raw ingredients that are cultivated using environmentally sound harvesting practices. The collection is completely cruelty-free, free of phthalates, preservatives, gluten and artificial dyes, as well as being infused with safe molecular naturals and sustainable notes such as mandarin, cardamom, and sandalwood.
“The sustainable flowers from the farm in the original Clean Reserve collection have morphed together creating a fantastical world where two unlikely notes blend together in a lush, secret garden,” said Greta Fitz, VP Global Marketing & Product Development, Fusion Brands America, Inc. “Each fragrance is comprised of two unlikely notes where together they make a magical, beautiful fragrance that has never before been experienced.”
The Clean Reserve Avant Garden collection includes six fragrances:
- Galbanum & Rain: This fresh and woody fragrance is crafted with eco-conscious and sustainable notes of galbanum, Sichuan pepper, clearwood, cedarwood, patchouli and vetiver.
- Hemp & Ginger: Blends cardamom, Sichuan pepper and elemi for a multi-faceted earthy scent.
- Muget & Skin: Cardomom, jasmine, clearwood and patchouli bring a feeling of warmth in this sophisticated scent.
- Saguaro Blossom & Sand: Mimosa, jasmine, lavender flower, and rose create a unique scent that is inviting and intriguing.
- Sweetbriar & Moss: This non-traditional floral scent contains rose, Sichuan pepper and lychee rose for an unexpected elegant finish.
- White Amber & Warm Cotton: A fresh twist on the classic ‘Warm Cotton’ scent, notes of mandarin, bergamot and sandalwood provide depth to the comforting scent of cotton.
I have Saguaro Blossom & Sand, which is a wonderfully delicate, lightly feminine scent. It’s a dry, woody floral, both bright and modern. It’s fresh yet warm, with dewy, airy accords that linger on the skin for hours. I also have Sweetbriar & Moss which is pretty similar to Saguaro Blossom & Sand, it’s again more of a feminine scent, but not overly so. It’s also a dry woody floral – classic and daring, and again leaves a beautiful trail of scent on the skin.
The Clean Reserve Avant Garden Eau de Parfum collection (£129.00 for 100ml) is available now exclusively at Space NK.
This post contains press samples
Bloglovin' | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | RSS Feed | Google+ | Tumblr