You know I’m a massive candle fan, so I was really excited when these beautiful Kiss Air Candles landed on my doorstep! Kiss Air have just launched their latest collection – Ice Cream Parlour, and they really do sound good enough to eat!
Kiss-Air Candles are handmade in Cambridgeshire using natural soy wax and presented in gold tins, wrapped in Kiss-Air’s signature bow packaging. Their large candles are a decent size (though I can’t see the weight on the packaging) and they burn up to 30 hours each.
Ice Cream Parlour features five scented candles inspired by popular summer treats…
- Rum & Raisin ~ an appetising scent beginning with top notes of rum and raisins; followed by notes of butterscotch, caramel and maple syrup.
- Salted Caramel ~ a delectable fragrance with top notes of sweetened creamed butter and sea salt; followed by caramel all sitting on base of vanilla and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mango Sorbet ~ a refreshing blend of ripe mango, lemons and juicy raspberries.
- Black Cherry ~ a delicious aroma of sweet black cherries.
- Mint Choc Chip ~ a mouth-watering fragrance of peppermint with a twist of bitter chocolate chips.
I have Rum & Raisin and Mango Sorbet, and I love them both even though their completely different scents. Rum & Raisin just smells so edible! It’s super sweet and has an almost cookie dough element to it. I’ve just started burning this one and it’s making my house smell amazing! Mango Sorbet is a fresher, more citrusy scent, it’s still very sweet though and I think it would be perfect to burn on a summers evening. If you’re a fan of sweet scents I’d definitely recommend you snap some of these fabulous candles up!
The Ice Cream Parlour candles are £8.50 each and the collection is now available to buy from Kiss Air Candles
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples