Clean Reserve is a fragrance brand that I really don’t think gets enough credit. If you’re not familiar with them, Clean Reserve are a fantastic pioneer of simple, no fuss, eco-conscious fragrances. They use only the finest ingredients which they grow themselves and harvest responsibly. All their scents are manufactured using 100% solar energy, and they also commit to supporting the lives and livelihoods of the farmers they work with.
The Avant Garden collection of six fragrances merges the structure of a traditional clean linear eau de parfum with a luxurious niche approach – it’s an organic extension of Clean Reserve’s mission to conscientiously source raw ingredients that are cultivated using environmentally sound harvesting practices. The collection is completely cruelty-free, free of phthalates, preservatives, gluten and artificial dyes, as well as being infused with safe molecular naturals and sustainable notes such as mandarin, cardamom, and sandalwood.[otw_shortcode_quote border=”bordered” border_style=”bordered” background_color_class=”otw-silver-background” background_pattern=”otw-pattern-1″]“The sustainable flowers from the farm in the original Clean Reserve collection have morphed together creating a fantastical world where two unlikely notes blend together in a lush, secret garden,” said Greta Fitz, VP Global Marketing & Product Development, Fusion Brands America, Inc. “Each fragrance is comprised of two unlikely notes where together they make a magical, beautiful fragrance that has never before been experienced.” [/otw_shortcode_quote]
The Clean Reserve Avant Garden collection includes six fragrances:
- Galbanum & Rain: This fresh and woody fragrance is crafted with eco-conscious and sustainable notes of galbanum, Sichuan pepper, clearwood, cedarwood, patchouli and vetiver.
- Hemp & Ginger: Blends cardamom, Sichuan pepper and elemi for a multi-faceted earthy scent.
- Muget & Skin: Cardomom, jasmine, clearwood and patchouli bring a feeling of warmth in this sophisticated scent.
- Saguaro Blossom & Sand: Mimosa, jasmine, lavender flower, and rose create a unique scent that is inviting and intriguing.
- Sweetbriar & Moss: This non-traditional floral scent contains rose, Sichuan pepper and lychee rose for an unexpected elegant finish.
- White Amber & Warm Cotton: A fresh twist on the classic ‘Warm Cotton’ scent, notes of mandarin, bergamot and sandalwood provide depth to the comforting scent of cotton.
I have Saguaro Blossom & Sand, which is a wonderfully delicate, lightly feminine scent. It’s a dry, woody floral, both bright and modern. It’s fresh yet warm, with dewy, airy accords that linger on the skin for hours. I also have Sweetbriar & Moss which is pretty similar to Saguaro Blossom & Sand, it’s again more of a feminine scent, but not overly so. It’s also a dry woody floral – classic and daring, and again leaves a beautiful trail of scent on the skin.
The Clean Reserve Avant Garden Eau de Parfum collection (£129.00 for 100ml) is available now exclusively at Space NK.
This post contains press samples