Hello again! I hope you’re enjoying this heatwave? (I’m not, I’m hiding indoors with my fan!) Today I have one of the fab new ‘Look in a Box’ sets from MAC to share with you. As it says on the box, the Look in a Box sets contain everything you need to create a specific look. There are currently four ‘full face’ sets available, which include all the colour makeup you need. The one I have is called Endless Sunshine…
A lip and eye kit featuring beautiful bronzed shades, including Eyeshadows in Take Tan and To The Beach, Lipstick in Chili, Powder Blush in Endless Sunshine, Technakol liner in Photogravure, and In Extreme Dimension Lash.
The Endless Sunshine Look in a Box includes some gorgeous bronze and nude shades, as well as a head-turning bright red lipstick. Here’s what’s inside –
- Eye Shadow in Take Tan: a gold with copper (frost finish)
- Eye Shadow in To The Beach: a deep brown with gold sparkle (veluxe pearl finish)
- Lipstick in Chili: a brownish orange-red (matte finish)
- Powder Blush in Endless Sunshine: a warm taupe (matte finish)
- Technakohl Liner in Photograveure: a soft black with brown undertones.
- Extreme In Extreme Dimension Mascara in Black.
I’ve added up the cost of these products individually, and they come to exactly £100. This Set is only £49.50, so you’re really getting a fantastic deal!
This post contains press samples