It’s that time of year again, time for the TSNC BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!
This one is my biggest giveaway yet, and I have some fantastic prizes from some amazing brands for you! There’s makeup, fragrance, skincare, candles, jewellery, gift sets a-plenty and much much more up for grabs! Take a look below to find out exactly what you could win –
First of all, I have three gorgeous gift sets from Marks & Spencer. I’m not going to go into detail for every prize, so I’ll link the products so you can check them out –
- Rosie for Autograph Fragrance Collection – worth £30.00.
- Rosie for Autograph Ultimate Radiance Duo – worth £28.00.
- Formula Radiance Gift Set– worth £25.00.
Latest in Beauty have also provided one of their amazing Advent Calendars! Inside you’ll find some fab beauty brands, such as The White Company, Molton Brown, Charles Worthington, Bondi Sands and many more. I know it’ll be after Christmas by the time the giveaway ends, but you can sill enjoy all these gorgeous treats! The contents are worth a massive £255.00!
For fragrance, luxury eco friendly brand Clean Reserve are treating you to one of their gorgeous fragrances, worth £129.00!
Add some spice to your life with Clean Reserve Avant Garden Hemp & Ginger Fragrance, an invigorating fragrance that combines woody and spicy aromas in a tantalising blend of the simple and the exotic. Appealing to both men and women, this fragrance is vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
And talking about luxury, the W=Hb2 Power Duo Serum worth £110.00 is also part of the prize bundle. This sophisticated; sleek, two-phase, triple action skin care treatment helps promote balanced skin health, and a radiant, supple complexion. Check out the link above for more info!
And how about an Advent Calendar for the New Year? The Body Shop Countdown to New Year Calendar worth £40.00 is also included in the giveaway. It contains 8 vegan beauty surprises, housed in a beautiful star-shaped box.
I’m excited to say Cohorted are also on board again this year with an amazing selection of high end beauty treats. Here’s what they are providing –
- Laura Geller Baked Hydrating Bronzer- worth £26.00.
- Ciate Dewy Stix in Gleam – worth £22.00.
- Laura Geller Retractable Powder Brush – worth £12.00.
- Jorgobe White Tea Balancing Cream – worth £22.00.
- Doucce Lip Definer Pencil in Lyra – worth £15.00.
- Doucce Matte Temptation Lipstick in First Date – worth £18.00.
- Tom Ford Soleil Tinted Moisturiser – worth £58.00.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette – worth £43.00.
And how could I hold a giveaway without my favourite wig destination, Hot Hair? This year, they’re providing a voucher for £200.00 to spend on anything on their site! They offer an amazing selection of wigs, extensions and hair pieces from a variety of premium brands.
SBC Gels, also known as Simply Beautiful Collection, is a local skincare brand I’ve had the pleasure of trying out this year (Check out my review of their products here) They are providing some of their gorgeous new Cinnamon & Chai Christmas skincare products that smell divine, as well as a couple of must-have products from their best-selling Collagen range –
- Cinnamon & Chai Hand Wash 750ml – worth £21.00.
- Cinnamon & Chai Glimmer Skincare Gel 250ml – worth £18.00.
- Cinnamon & Chai Body Polish 450g (tub) – worth £30.00.
- Collagen 3-in-1 Cleanser & Skin Cloth – worth £26.00.
- Collagen Ultra Rich Cream – worth £36.00.
For something a little fun and different, Find Me A Gift are offering an amazing selection of prizes – there’s an actual Slush Puppie Machine (with raspberry syrup), a massive personalised retro sweets hamper, and a lovely bath bomb set up for grabs.
- Slush Puppie Machine – worth £59.99.
- Slush Puppie Syrup – worth £6.99.
- Personalised Retro Sweets Hamper – worth £34.99.
- Bomb Cosmetics Bath Bomb Set – worth £24.99.
One of my favourite niche fragrance brands, Shay & Blue are providing a trio of products from their gorgeous Atropa Belladonna range, worth £106.00.
Atropa Belladonna is an award-winning modern fragrance, inspired by deadly nightshade, it is daring, chic and mesmerising. The richly decadent scent of dark cassis berries are blended with the heady, white flower blooms of narcissus and jasmine on a base of sandalwood and patchouli.
Crabtree & Evelyn are back again this year with two beautiful gift sets, the Psychedelic Scents Home Fragrance Set, worth £80.00, brings the woody scent of snow-dusted trees inside your home with a scented candle, aromatic room spray and diffuser. And the Pinkie Power Hand Therapy Trio, worth £20.00, includes three best selling hand creams in one botanically fragrant gift set – restorative herbs, calming lavender and sensuous rose.
And another new brand! I’d like to introduce you to Olive & Bloom, who create beautiful handmade luxury gifts including natural bath, body and home products coupled with delicious edible treats, that fit straight through your letterbox! They are providing three of their beautiful gift sets – take a look at their site for more info!
- Citrus Trio Candle Gift Set – worth £28.95.
- Lime Gift Set – worth £28.95.
- Rose Gift Set – worth £28.95.
And last but not least, Soap & Glory are giving you eight, yes EIGHT of their awesome Christmas gifts –
- Naughty But Spice Duo – worth £5.00.
- Make Your Smooth Set – worth £5.00.
- The 4 Scent-Sations Set – worth £12.50.
- The Pink Credibles Set – worth £10.00.
- The Flatterbox Set – worth £20.00.
- Perfect ten Eyeshadow Palette – worth £16.00.
- Eyes Queen Set – worth £18.00.
- The Mask Force 5 Set – worth £12.50.
Firstly, a big thank you to all the brands that are teaming up with me this year to make this amazing giveaway possible! And if you fancy being in with a chance of winning this massive bundle of goodies, worth a crazy £1858.81, all you have to do is enter via Rafflecopter below. The giveaway will run for five weeks, and it’s also open internationally! If you have any questions please do drop me a line, and good luck! xx