Well it’s almost Christmas, and I’ve finally managed to get my first gift guide together! (I’ve been having camera problems, don’t ask!) For this one I’ve put together some fantastic beauty gift sets, covering skincare, makeup and fragrance, from some of my favourite brands – enjoy!Jimmy Choo treats are always going to be a winner at Christmas time, and this gorgeous Jimmy Choo Fever EDP Gift Set will be sure to make someone’s day. Jimmy Choo Fever EDP is effortlessly glamorous and seductive, leaving the wearer with an addictive sensual trail – a must have for fans of Jimmy Choo fragrances.
The Jimmy Choo Fever gift set includes:
- Fever EDP 100ml
- Fever Body Lotion 100ml
- Fever Roller Ball EDP 7.5ml
L’Occitane always come up with the most gorgeous Christmas gift sets, and with the L’Occitane Delicious Almond Body Care Collection, for every purchase L’Occitane will donate £10 to Woodland Trust (in association with PUR Project) to replant native trees across the UK – how brilliant is that!
The Delicious Almond Body Car Collection includes:
- Limited Edition Design Almond Shower Oil 250ml
- Almond Milk Concentrate 100ml
- Almond Delicious Soap 50g
- Almond Delicious Hands 30ml
The Kat Von D Big Saintly Lashes Gift Set packs a big punch with a full size mascara and 50ml Saint EDP fragrance. Both vegan and cruelty free, the Go Big or Go Home Volumising Mascara leaves lashes looking full and larger than life, and the beautiful Saint EDP features notes of warm vanilla, jasmine petals and musk, making it the perfect candied floral fragrance to wear this holiday season.
The Big Saintly Lashes set contains:
- KVD Saint EDP 50ml
- KVD Go Big or Go Home Volumising Mascara 10g
I love Le Couvent Des Minimes, their fragrances are just gorgeous and offer something a little different to what you’d usually find on the high street. The Les Couvent Des Minimes Coffret Mysterie Gift Set includes a luxurious Aqua Mysteri Botanical Cologne (50ml) fragrance, matching shower gel, and a nourishing hand cream, all crafted from natural botanicals and housed in a beautifully festive gift box.
This super cute The Body Shop Bunny & The Carrot Christmas Gift Set is the perfect gift for anyone looking to get started in skincare. The Carrot Wash Energising Face Cleanser lathers up beautifully for a cleansed, energised and purified complexion, while the Carrot Cream daily moisturiser helps restore the skin’s barrier, leaving you with a healthy looking glow. Both products are also made with organic carrots and Community Trade organic aloe vera from Mexico.
The Bunny & the Carrot Set contains:
- Carrot Cream Nature Rich Daily Moisturiser 50ml
- Carrot Wash Energising Face Cleanser 100ml
- Bunny Headband
Drunk Elephant have taken the UK by storm in the last couple of years, and I’m so excited that I finally have some of their products to try out! The Drunk Elephant Get Even Kit contains a selection of their bestselling products, promising to leave you with an even looking complexion. This kit is up there in price at £84.00, but the products included are worth £116.00 so you’re still making a significant saving.
The Get Even Kit contains:
- A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 10ml
- C-Firma™ Day Serum 15ml
- T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum 15ml
- Protini™ Polypeptide Cream 15ml
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum 8ml
I love Feel Unique’s own gift bundles, they always include some fantastic brands, at very affordable prices. Their Bath & Body Gift Set is the ideal pamper kit for someone in need of some me-time this Christmas.
The Feelunique Bath & Body Gift Set contains:
- Rituals Ritual Of Ayurveda Shower Foam 200ml
- Neom Tranquility Scented Candle 75g
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Bath & Shower Oil 9ml
- Space Masks Self-Heating Eye Mask x1 (not shown)
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Balm Oil 30ml (not shown)
- Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 75ml
- Caudalie Thé des Vignes Hand Cream 30ml
- Crabtree & Eyelyn Silky Body Lotion 250ml
This post contains press samples, all thoughts are my own.