I thought it’s about time I did some more looks posts! I haven’t done any at all this year so now I’ve got my awesome new ring light especially for blogging I really want to get back into it!
I wore my favourite wig to the Jarrold Blogger Event last week, so I made a point of taking a few photos before I went out so you can see how I wore it! It’s such a gorgeous wig, made of the highest quality fake hair, you can literally just throw it on and go! I teamed it with neural eye makeup and a bright red lip for a classic look.
(This is my first picture with my new ring light, I’m so happy with it!!)
I’m loving the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye colour in On and On Bronze, it’s a gorgeous warm bronze shadow with a fab shimmer finish that’s easily buildable. I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette with this. I went with W.O.S which is a matte light nude pink, under the Maybelline as a base, Faint – a warm brown matte in the crease to add depth, and Venus – a soft white demi matte in the corner of my eye to highlight.
I also used the Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise black pen eyeliner – it looks slightly wonky here but it looked pretty straight when I applied it, honestI! (I’ll blame my wrinkly eyelids!) This is by far the best pen style eyeliner I have used in a long time, it’s so easy to use and creates a bold black line that lasts all day.
So what do you think? I’m really loving bright lips at the moment so I’m a happy bunny!! This red lip is created with the Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Balm in The Redder The Better, this is such a striking bright red, and the finish is so moisturising, it’s like wearing a lip balm, I love it!
The products I used were –
- Tantalise Wig in Almond Mist by Natural Image from Hothair. They don’t stock this any more but do currently sell a wig called Fantasy which is similar.
- Dior HydraLife BB Cream in 01
- Benefit Boiing Concealer in 02
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Brightener 160
- Sorme Blush & Bornze Duo
- MUA Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Rimmell Colour Rush Lip Balm in The Redder The Better
I hope you enjoyed my post! xxx