So, now onto the products!
I’ve been using both products for a month or so now, and I have to say I’m really impressed. From first opening the packaging I could tell these were going to be top quality spa-at-home type products, and I wasn’t let down at all!
The Milky Cleanser is a clear gel that takes on a ‘milky’ appearance when applied and massaged into the skin. It smells like the perfect high end cleanser, with a light, fresh scent.
The effects of Edition Edelweiss Milky Cleanser:
- Deep thorough and gentle cleansing
- Delivers highly-concentrated moisturising nutrients
- Provides firmness, activation and relief
- Soap free
- Without colorants
- Removes make-up thoroughly and effectively
- The siin-aromatherapy activates the skin and indulges the senses
Velvety smooth spring water from the Alps in combination with the exclusive Edelweiss extract provides a gentle and deep cleansing. The active substances of the vitamin-rich Goji-fruit offer the essential vitamins C, A (Retinol) and B. The extract of the Ginseng root strengthens and protects the skin.
The 24 Hour Essence Cream is a fabulous quick absorbing moisturiser, the formula felt light and left my skin feeling soft and supple.
The effects of the Edition Edelweiss 24h Essence Cream:
- Extensive and long lasting hydration of the skin
- Neutralisation of damaging free radicals
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Reduction of wrinkle depth
- The siin aromatherapy activates the skin and indulges the senses
The 24h Essence Cream with SPF15 is absorbed quickly and the relaxing and activating effect is perceptible right away. For tired and dull skin – with high moisturising effect for a silky smooth skin. The siin ingredients strengthen the essential skin immune system, stimulate cell turnover and support the collagen production for a firm skin. It helps to prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles and gives a silky smooth appearance.
These really are fantastic spa quality products, I’d definitely use them again! Were you one of the lucky bloggers that had a chance to review this set? I’d love to hear your thoughts! xxx