So it’s now turned February (Where did January actually go?) and the weather seems to be getting worse here. It’s been chucking it down and snowing, you know those really big wet flakes of snow that just make you wet through and freezing cold? Yeah that. It’s really pretty miserable with no hints of warmth or sunshine, so with the optimism that better weather is on it’s way, I’ve been immersing myself in online window shopping.
Due to over indulging in the money sense at Christmas I’ve now put myself on a spending ban – so why is it that I still keep browsing my favourite sites and filling up my basket with clothes and accessories that I’ve told myself I can’t buy!? Anyway, I thought I’d put together a little list of some of the things that recently have caught my eye, from cosy wooly jumpers to beautiful jewellery pieces, and an amazing oil slick coloured leather bag – at least I can still window shop for now!
- Mango Girlfriend Jean £34.99 from Mango at ASOS
- Leopard Print Shirt £42 from Topshop
- Ted Baker Skirt Dress with Pocket Detail £199 from Ted Baker at ASOS
- Moon & Shining Star Ring £131.77 by Jacquie Aiche at Revolve
- Black Raised Butterfly Print Dial Watch £12.99 at New Look
- Leather Dual Pouch Crossbody Bag £30 from Topshop
- Senso Vale Multi Strap Heeled Sandals £185 from Senso at ASOS
- Unisex Aran Sweater £32.00 from Woolovers
- Kitti Sunglasses £23.29 by Quay at Revolve
- Rose Gold Pave Cones Bracelet £95.00 by Ingenious at The Dressing Room
- Nora Necklace £46.59 by Mimi & Lu at Revolve
I’d love to hear if you have your eye on anything to cheer yourself up in this dreary weather?
I hope you enjoyed my post! xxx
This is a collaborative post.