It’s been in the pipeline for a looong time now, but I can finally reveal a few details about a super exciting top secret project I’m a part of! Yippeee! Early last year I was over the moon to be contacted by Beauty at Tesco and asked to be a part of their secret beauty blogger team, and to work on something rather exciting with them. The Beauty at Tesco guys, as well as many more companies involved have been working their socks off planning and putting together this amazing project since then, to offer something brand new and never seen before in the world of beauty!
So Beauty at Tesco have a wee little something up their sleeves, and I feel completely overwhelmed and honoured to be a part of this project. Also, I can tell you I’m in very good company. Here are the other amazing beauty bloggers that make up the team…
- Ambarina from http://beautypassionista.com
- Annie from http://www.beautyandthedirt.com
- April from http://www.helloapril.co.uk
- Hayley from http://www.londonbeautyqueen.com
- Jayne from http://www.jayneskitschen.co.uk
- Jen from http://beautyjunkielondon.com
- Laura from http://www.libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
- Laurie from http://www.lauriehadleigh.com
Check out our mug shots!
I’ve included a few behind the scenes photos from our training day to give you a little taster 🙂 It was so fantastic to get the opportunity to meet all these lovely ladies and talk about makeup, skincare, oh and more makeup!
As much as I hate to be elusive, I’m afraid I can’t give you any more details about the project right now, sorry! But keep watching this space, there will be more info to follow very shortly! xxx