I’ve just got a short and sweet post for you tonight because I had to share some amazing offers with you! If you’re signed up for their emails, you may have noticed that House of Fraser have just started a massive sale, covering items across the store with up to 40% off! I’ve been doing a bit of window shopping over the last few hours and thought I’d share my favourite sale picks with you…
- Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette – was £37, now only £25.
- Baylis & Harding Strawberry & Pomegranate Candle – was £14, now £7.00.
- Ziba Calanthia Statement Necklace – reduced from £125 down to £30!
- Michael Kors Selma Pink Small Cross Body Bag – was £195, now £156.
- Karen Millen Chain & Acrylic Cuff – was £75, now £60.
- Phase Eight Chantay Rose Dress – was £120, now £96.
- Mary Portas Faux Leather Waterfall Jacket – was £59, now £35.40.
- Aldo Welari Pointy Toe Slip On Flat Shoes – was £50, now £37.50.
- Dorothy Perkins Leather Flat Sandals – was £35, now £24.50.
There really are so many amazing deals to be had, and if you’re a fan of statement necklaces like I am, be sure to check out Ziba for some insane reductions (like a £95 necklace down to £10!) There’s also some fantastic savings to be had across the whole of Michael Kors, so if you fancy treating yourself, now’s definitely the time!
I hope you enjoyed my post! Let me know if you snap anything up! xxx