Hello friends! I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend, wether celebrating Easter or not 🙂 I’ve gathered together some gorgeous new fragrances to share with you today, I hope you enjoy xLet’s start with the gorgeous Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition EDP. This fruity floral scent is the latest adaptation of the original Jimmy Choo Blossom EDP, celebrating the joy of spring time. Top notes include sweet exotic fruits, combined with frangipani flower at the heart and a base of sandalwood. This is a scent that offers the perfect balance between elegance and warmth, it’s also pretty affordable and great for wearing every day.
- Top notes: Exotic Fruits Accord
- Heart notes: Frangipani Flower
- Base notes: Sandalwood
Jimmy Choo Blossom Special Edition EDP is £35.00 for 60ml at Superdrug.Another limited edition scent – Mugler Angel Eau Croisière Limited Edition EDT – thisis a fruity oriental fragrance, fresh, energetic and addictive. Inspired by a refreshing long summer drink, Angel Eau Croisière opens with a luminous and sparkling blend of luscious mango and juicy grapefruit, with a blackcurrant sorbet note at the heart. The creamy base of patchouli and praline echoes Angel’s gourmand signature notes, leaving you with a beautiful dry down that lasts all day.
- Top notes: Mango and Grapefruit
- Heart notes: Blackcurrent Sorbet
- Base notes: Patchouli and Praline
Mugler Angel Eau Croisière EDT is £38.40 for 50ml at World Duty FreeNina Ricci Nina Rouge EDT is up next. While the original ‘Nina’ scent is a citrus floral, ‘Nina Rouge’ is a beautiful floral gourmand. The fragrance opens with notes of juicy raspberry and zesty citron, leading to delicate gardenia and lightly spiced ginger blossom at the heart, and a rich, edible base of sweet bourbon vanilla and crunchy caramel. This is a beautiful light, gourmand scent that’s perfect for Spring time.
- Top Notes: Raspberry and Citron
- Heart Notes: Gardenia and Ginger Flower
- Base Notes: Bourbon Vanilla and Caramel
Nina Ricci Nina Rouge is £34.95 for 30ml at Fragrance Direct.Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Pin Up Limited Edition EDP. The latest flanker from the Classique line has just launched – Classique Pin Up. This limited edition fragrance is unapologetically glamorous and addictive – perfect for fans of the original Classique scent. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of ginger and lemon, leading to a glamorously gourmand heart of orange blossom and sweet marshmallow, and a seductive base of amber and vanilla.
- Top Notes: Ginger and Citron
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom and Marshmallow
- Base Notes: Amber and Vanilla
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Pin Up Limited Edition EDP is £62.42 for 100ml at Vesira.Next I have Chopard’s Love Chopard EDP. Inspired by the dazzling red carpet glamour of the Cannes Film Festival, Chopard has created a wonderfully luxurious and seductive scent. Crafted around six of the world’s most exquisite rose notes, including a dewy petalled Turkish rose infusion, rich Moroccan Centifolia rose absolute and warm Turkish rose absolute. Love Chopard EDP is also enhanced with beautiful white florals, pink pepper, cinnamon, cocoa, brown sugar and honey, as well as rich woodsy notes and balsamic tonka bean. This oriental gourmand fragrance features no less than 30 sustainably sourced natural ingredients, and it’s honestly just a stunningly opulent scent. This is an absolute must-try for fans of rose perfumes looking for something new.
- Top Notes: Turkish damascena rose, Rose infusion, Taif rose and roseolate, Violet, Mandarin zest, Cinnamon, and Pink pepper.
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian damscena rose, Rose essential oil, Moroccan centifolia rose absolute, Jasmin sambac, and Orange blossom.
- Base Notes: Turkish damscena rose absolute, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Honey, Cocoa essence, Vanilla, Tonka bean, and Brown sugar.
- Top Notes: Bitter Orange and Pear
- Heart Notes: Gardenia and Cactus Flower
- Base Notes: Joshua Tree and Ambroxan
Coach Dreams EDP is from £42.89 for 60ml at Feel Unique.And lastly, Banana Republic has recently expanded its popular ICON fragrance collection, with two new scents for women –
Banana Republic Dark Cherry & Amber is a beautiful floral oriental scent with top notes of juicy black cherry and pink freesia, a heart of cherry blossom and praline, and a base woody blonde cedar and red amber. This is such a beautiful scent – I absolutely love cherry in a perfume, and the black cherry here is just gorgeous, dark and tempting.
- Top notes: Black cherry and Pink Freesia
- Heart Notes: Cherry Blossom and Praline
- Base Notes: Blonde Cedar, and Red Amber
But Banana Republic Tobacco & Tonka Bean is probably my favourite of the two. Thisis an oriental gourmand scent with top notes of juicy Anjou pear and Mirabelle plum, a heart of coconut and tobacco leaves, and vanilla bean and tonka bean at the base. This fragrance is wonderfully rich, decadent and sweet – definitely one to wear in the evenings. And I must admit I don’t detect the tobacco note too much myself, but I don’t see that as a bad thing personally. This juice smells high end for sure, and I for one can’t wait to see what Banana Republic comes up with for their next launch!
- Top notes: Anjou Pear and Mirabelle Plum
- Heart Notes: Coconut and Tobacco Leaves
- Base Notes: Vanilla Bean and Tonka Bean