As you are probably aware, Black Friday is almost upon us (this is Friday 28th in case you didn’t know) The Friday following Thanksgiving has become the busiest shopping day of the year for nearly 10 years now in the US – luckily for us Brits this tradition has travelled across the pond and been embraced by our online retailers and high streets so we can take advantage of some fantastic deals and offers in the run up to Christmas!
I was asked to put together a wish list of some of the products I’d love to see in the John Lewis Black Friday Sales, so of course I went straight to the Beauty section and based my list around luxury beauty items that I would really love to own! Here goes –
- Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum Gift Set £65.70 – My friend Laura has this fragrance and it smells beautiful on her. Bonbon is an indulgent sweet and fruity scent with a hint of caramel. I really want a bottle for myself!
- Jo Malone London Gift Set £125 – Jo Malone is one of my favourite fragrance brands, I’ve never tried anything else other than their fragrances though, so this gift set would be perfect to sample their bath & body products, and amazing candles.
- Neom Real Luxury Gift Set £100 – Neom is another amazing brand that I haven’t had a chance to try yet, so it’s definitely top of my wish list! This set contains a whole range of Neom’s gorgeous products including bath & shower oil, hand products and a Lavender, Jasmine and Brazilian Rosewood candle.
- Shay & Blue Precious Miniature Collection Christmas Gift Set £65 – I’ve had my eye on Shay & Blue fragrances since I first head of the brand earlier this year. This lovely set of miniature fragrances contain five of Shay and Blue’s most popular scents.
- Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Body & Bath Luxe Quartet £55 – I already have this set in Creme Brûlée and I love it! It definitely turns bath time into a luxurious experience!
- Mulberry Locked Cosmetic Purse £210 – Mulberry is just the epitome of designer labels to me. I could never afford a Mulberry bag, but their beautiful leather accessories are definitely within purchasing range! This cosmetics purse is made of the most gorgeous grained leather, in bright pink which is right up my street!
Fingers crosse some of these products come up in the Black Friday sale! 😀
It’s also worth mentioning John Lewis’ Never Knowingly Undersold policy – did you know they constantly check their prices against that of their competitors and price match so you always get the best deal!?
I’d love to hear if you have your eye on anything for Black Friday? I hope you enjoyed my post! xxx