Hi Guys, happy Monday!
MAC’s latest limited edition collection is colourful, fun, and completely crazy – introducing MAC X Good Luck Trolls…[otw_shortcode_quote border=”bordered” border_style=”bordered” background_color_class=”otw-silver-background” background_pattern=”otw-pattern-1″]Hair we go! The wild-haired dolls of your youth bring their rainbow tufts, bejeweled bellies and lucky charms to M·A·C Good Luck Trolls — a crazy-hued collection as silly as the creatures themselves. From Lipglass in Bubble Butt to Eye Shadow in Suns Out, Buns Out and Beauty Powder in Glow Rida…being a troll has never been so glamorous![/otw_shortcode_quote]
This is quite a large limited edition collection, to collaborate with the movie which is being released later this year. The range contains Lipsticks, Lip Glasses, Glitters, Pigments and Brushes to name but a few products. Let’s take a look at a few items in the collection –
Starting with the Lipsticks (£17.00) – there are four shades to choose from with differing finishes. I have Can’t Be Tamed and Midnight Troll above.
- Can’t Be Tamed – sheer lime yellow (cremesheen)
- Sushi Kiss – mid-tone coral cream (satin)
- Dance Off, Pants Off – frosted hot pink (frost)
- Midnight Troll – rich blue (matte)
Ok so I can officially say I’ve never seen any lipsticks even remotely like these before. Firstly, the packaging is neon orange, which I absolutely love, and these shades are just insane! Can’t Be Tamed is a sheer lime toned yellow, and Midnight Troll is a gorgeous intense deep blue – I actually love this!
Next the Eye Shadows and Pigments. The Eye Shadows (£14.00) are available in five shades again with differing finishes –
- Paradisco – bright pinky-coral with pearl (frost)
- Black Tied – black with silver sparkle (velvet)
- Silly Vanilly – white with very fine silver glitter (satin)
- Suns Out, Buns Out – mustard yellow with pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Atlantic Blue – cobalt blue (matte)
And there’s only one Pigment (£17.50) in this collection –
- Chartreuse – frosted chartreuse green
I have the Eyeshadow in Silly Vanilly – it’s described as a satin white with a fine silver glitter. It’s actually a really nice true white shade, but I didn’t feel there was much glitter in it though.
But the Pigment in Chartreuse – now this really is gorgeous! Fans of MAC Pigments will know the fantastic colour payoff they give, the pigment formula is also super soft and blendable, making it a joy to apply.
Next we have the Beauty Powder (£24.00) this is available in two shades –
- Glow Rida – soft beige sheen with extra fine gold reflects
- Play it Proper – pastel soft pink with sparkles
Glow Rida is a gorgeous champagne beige with a golden shimmer. This would work wonderfully well as a highlighter on both the face and body.
I’ll also just touch on the rest of the products in the collection so you know what else to expect –
- Bubble Butt – magenta with fine pink and blue glitter
- Twerquoise – transparent sky blue with fine pink reflect SAINT GERMAIN light, cool pink
- Glitter Grunge – sheer berry with extra fine silver sparkle
- Fuchsia – fine fuchsia glitter
Reflects Glitter (£17.50)
- Reflects Transparent Teal – very fine reflective teal glitter
- Reflects Purple Duo – very fine reflective violet glitter
- Tease And Thank You – bright cobalt blue
- Good Luck Locks – bubblegum pink
- 187SH Duo Fibre Face Brush
These products are just perfect for fans of bright and crazy colours – of if you’re feeling brave and want to experiment with some daring shades this summer 🙂
The Good Luck Trolls collection is available now at MAC .
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples