The last month really has gone by in a flash, I couldn’t believe it when December’s Lookfantastic Beauty Box arrived! Last months box was simply excellent (you can check out previous reviews here – September, October and November) This did set the standard for me and push the bar up, giving me pretty high expectations for future boxes. So What came in December’s box…?
Here’s what was included –
- Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil in Mirror Black. Full size, £10.00
- Bourjois Intense Smoky Eyeshadow Palette. Full size, £7.99
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel 15ml. A 50ml tube is £29.50, making 15ml £8.85
- Macademia Healing Oil Infused Comb. Full size, £6.00
- Pure Gold Collagen Drink. A 10 pack is £35.99, making one bottle £3.50
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser 45ml. A 200ml tube is £34.00, making 45ml £7.65.
- Ole Henriksen’s Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil 15ml. A 30ml bottle is £47.00, so 15ml is £23.50
Total value = £67.49, not as good as last month, but I’m not complaining!
Ok so I’m pretty impressed with this box. The Bourjois palette and Lord & Berry eyeliner are worth more than the price of the box alone, and they’re both products I’ll use so this is definitely a good start. The Macadamia Healing Oil Infused Comb is a bit of a funny one though, the comb itself is pretty big, with massive teeth too, there’s nothing discreet about this bad boy! I have super fine hair so it’s really not made for someone like me! I’m going to give it a go though 🙂 I’m also already a massive fan of Ole Henriksen’s Pure Truth Cleanser and haven’t tried any other products of his yet, so I’m super excited to get stuck in with the Youth Activating Oil which has the same lovely citrusy scent. I’m a bit on the fence about the Gold Collagen drink – I don’t doubt that it’s going to be good for me but the bottle stated you should drink one bottle a day for 4 weeks or longer, so having one bottle is kind of pointless, but at least you can try out the product to see if you like the taste of it. And lastly we have the Murad and Elemis products, both are favourite brands of mine so I’m really pleased to find the Essential-C Cleanser and Papaya Enzyme Peel in the box.
Overall I’m pleased with this box, Lookfantastic have definitely included a good range of products this month. I’ll definitely be buying January’s box now too… 🙂
I’d love to hear if you bought this box and what you thought of it?
I hope you enjoyed my review xxx